Official Sony E3 press conference thread

I find this guy's presentation style boring, monotone, and his voice kinda grating. His joke about Singstar bad-singing would have been alot funnier done by Phil or someone else.

Yeah, I'm literally yawning around here. Totaly boring, even the LBP stuff wasn't as good as it could've been...

are people actually going to be interested in watching tv on the ps3 ? I don't see the apeal of gt tv.

Its sounding like home wont launc this year....

Actually, I just woke up (Yes, I fell asleep... ). Caught the tail end of the video store announcement.

Its sounding like home wont launc this year....

Hah ! Home beta will launch this year fer sure.

Video Store to go live tonight. That's pretty cool. Really curious of what selection will be live tonight.

Ho-Hum for everything else so far.

Man, Jack is having a hard time reading his speech if others have noticed aswell

That's just typical Jack. If it wasn't as obvious before, it's just because Phil would often be there to make things better.

Anyway bravo on the Movie store release being later today.

Holy ph*ck ! I only budgeted for 1 Resistance game.

Is this what the Raleigh Insomniac guys are working on ?

Actually, I just woke up (Yes, I fell asleep... ). Caught the tail end of the video store announcement.

Hah ! Home beta will launch this year fer sure.

yea but a beta isn't my cup of tea.

So far not really impressed with all this , looks like they tried to catch up to ms with the ivdeo downloads but netflix let ms jump past them a bit. Playing ps3 games on the psp doesn't intrest me though i'm sure some fans will love it. The new psps are nice , my friend hsa the god of war one and i have the star wars one , they were good deals considering.

Sigh more recording stuff , how about a youtube channel where you can record your games to it so everyone can view the cool stuff thta happens , not some foot ball game .

Though it sounds like DC universe is going to come out in the next year or so . Hopefully it comes out on the pc also (really rather play on the pc that goes with 360 mmorpgs also)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back