My thread @ Futuremark(Re =Waite for Unwinder)

As a present, someone should give him a GeForceFX to test with, so he isnt stuck with a Ti4600 anymore....
NV30 or better of course ;)

Hanners said:
jvd said:
lets all chpi in and get him a 5200 :)

I'm not sure what he's done wrong to deserve that... ;)

hey micron said something better than a nv30 .. so wouldn't the nv32 or whatever the 5200 be better :) besides it should still do everything the other cards do just slower. ANd heck its like 60 bucks. We all chip in a dollar or something .

I was afraid that someone would misconstrude the whole NV30 or better remark :D, though it was done on purpose.....
That why I like you jvd.

micron said:
I was afraid that someone would misconstrude the whole NV30 or better remark :D, though it was done on purpose.....
That why I like you jvd.
I figured thats where you were going and well at 5:22 am i'm very silly .

jvd said:
micron said:
That why I like you jvd.
I figured thats where you were going and well at 5:22 am i'm very silly .
Huh?...it's only 2:22am silly! :D

jvd said:
haha not in jersey . Ugh and i gotta be up before noon for theropy . Oh well back to my comics
If I had'nt previously known about your injury, I might have guessed psychological therapy :D

micron said:
jvd said:
haha not in jersey . Ugh and i gotta be up before noon for theropy . Oh well back to my comics
If I had'nt previously known about your injury, I might have guessed psychological therapy :D
no probs micron. I prob need it for my brain too... but i think thats to far gone to be saved .

Did you read the part saying that "anything that specifically alters a benchmark is considered cheating" part?

Patric Ojala had made that clear FYI.

Of course, he calls them "optimisations" now. Nonetheless, it is cheating.

It is not an opinion, it is a fact.

No Kiler I didn't see where Patric said that concerning 3DM2K1. Could you link me to it? I saw that concerning 3DM03, but that isn't the topic > 2K1 is. ;) FYI :LOL:

just me said:
No Kiler I didn't see where Patric said that concerning 3DM2K1. Could you link me to it? I saw that concerning 3DM03, but that isn't the topic > 2K1 is. ;) FYI :LOL:

So if I modify a piece of software and have it run like it's not ment to, it is okay?

K.I.L.E.R said:
just me said:

So if I modify a piece of software and have it run like it's not ment to, it is okay?
Only if it's ATI. ;)

K.I.L.E.R said:
just me said:

Why ask me? It isn't my software you modified, is it? ;) You'd have to start with a mfg/dev statement on how it is meant to run 1st. Wouldn't you? 8) Kinda like playing chess w/o a rulebook > what is cheating? ... [nothing!]

Back