Microsoft Gamer's Day May 13th 2008

So in fact the third and secret game was indeed made of hype?
Am I right?

(Speaking of Ninja Blade here) I dont know, it seems to have been lost, and it was the one I was most hyped about being brand new! Disappointing.

Now I'm wondering if it just wasn't meant to be shown, was shown but under NDA (seems we'd have SOME kind of leaks though in that case) or doesn't exist at all!

It seemed some had the backstory all down too, that it was by From software, and had been spotted on some Japan release date lists in the past, and things like that. It *seemed* to be very real before the show. Yet now I've heard people speculate if it was just a simple misnaming of Ninja Gaiden 2 in the PR leaks.

I have to say, the initial idea of these conferences was just like "Hey, they're basically doing E3, just individually now" to me, but in retrospect they were both (Sony, MS) pretty darn disappointing imo. If this is the way it's gonna be I'll take E3 back.

We didn't get any of the rumored new motion controller, Lipps, or theorized "air mouse" accessory at MS event either. And at Sony's we basically got no Resistance 2..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back