Bourne Conspiraccy

Your last point, loading screen after every death kills this game for me.

How are they to do this? Every game I know, if you die there is a load screen to restart the level or last checkpoint. I currently can't seem to think of any game I have played that didn't do this.

How are they to do this? Every game I know, if you die there is a load screen to restart the level or last checkpoint. I currently can't seem to think of any game I have played that didn't do this.

Uncharted (seriously amazing loading...or amazing lack of loading :D)...

The loading in Orange Box annoys me greatly.

Maybe my memory is not great but I seem to remember loading times for Uncharted if you were to die.

I guess what I initially was trying to say is that I thought it was pretty typical to encounter loading times in that type of situation.

No loading...almost instantaneous after you die.

The length of the loading is what grates in Bourne What also grates is that it's so easy to die from none of your fault - the failure of a QTE sequence.

I really enjoyed the fighting mechanics but I thought in general the game was just too over populated with QTE sequences. If it played like Uncharted but with the Borne story and Enviorments, this game could have been incredible.
The driving felt strange aswell, almost like you were locked in a small play box instead of a city. I was probably expecting too much when I thought I would get Ronin esque car chases.

Maybe my memory is not great but I seem to remember loading times for Uncharted if you were to die.

I guess what I initially was trying to say is that I thought it was pretty typical to encounter loading times in that type of situation.

No real loading in Uncharted other than when you first start the game. There's no loading screen when you die.

No real loading in Uncharted other than when you first start the game. There's no loading screen when you die.

Eh, maybe I am mistaken. It's been months since I last played Uncharted. I did beat the game though and do know there is no loading screen except the first time load but like I said, I could have sworn I encountered them when I died though that isn't the point.

I guess I can say the loading after death didn't really bother me. What initially bothered me was the QTE's but I was able to get them down and enjoyed the game. I actually played through the demo a second time and I may have to just check this game out.

Back