New Here

EvilOne666

Newcomer
im new here i joined to learn more about console tech i find it intresting,i dont know too much about it

im also learning c++ (using visual c++ 200 express edition)

<_< dont flame me <_<

im new here i joined to learn more about console tech i find it intresting,i dont know too much about it

im also learning c++ (using visual c++ 200 express edition)

<_< dont flame me <_<

I'm trying to reconcile "EvilOne666" with "don't flame me". Surely, your infernalness, flame is your natural friend? :unsure:

He didn't get off to a good start with that thread in the Cell forum.

I'm trying to reconcile "EvilOne666" with "don't flame me". Surely, your infernalness, flame is your natural friend? :unsure:

No joke, in this day and age are you trying to find a shocking handle for a board?

I remember when I was younger (17) and used the handle Diarrhea_Splatter (how many people here remember that one?). Stupid name, but it was funny. Now a I have a stupider handle, oh well.

Welcome btw :)

No joke, in this day and age are you trying to find a shocking handle for a board?

I remember when I was younger (17) and used the handle Diarrhea_Splatter (how many people here remember that one?). Stupid name, but it was funny. Now a I have a stupider handle, oh well.

Welcome btw :)

What can I say, mon? I'm so old skool that my handle is actually my name. My assumption is that people who pick handles that aren't their name are actually saying something about their personality and what they admire.

Lint Hat actually fits you pretty well. :)

Back