Uwe Boll says 1 million signatures is enough to convince him to stop making movies.

Well at least his comment is true, even if blown out of proportion a bit. Bay, Roth and Clloney all suck just as bad.
What has he ever done which is as good as The Rock, Confessions of a Dangerous Mind or even Hostel? Both as directors and producers all of them have delivered at least half decent movies.

How is Boll a problem, really? Is he forcing you to watch his movies? No. Is it free market we're dealing with? Yes. If he can find investors, so be it. Starting and signing petition like this sound like: "dude, I don't like your face - go fix it". My face, my problem. His movies, he's problem. I don't see how he's impacting people who don't watch (or don't want to watch) his movies...

How is Boll a problem, really? Is he forcing you to watch his movies? No. Is it free market we're dealing with? Yes. If he can find investors, so be it. Starting and signing petition like this sound like: "dude, I don't like your face - go fix it". My face, my problem. His movies, he's problem. I don't see how he's impacting people who don't watch (or don't want to watch) his movies...

How does Dr. Boll get money for his movies?
Answer a: Nazi gold
Answer b: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uwe_Boll#Financing

Far Cry is Dr. Boll's last movie, that is financed with this methode.

Back