World of Warcraft - The Molten Core - WoW coming to consoles

Kaotik

Drunk Member
Legend
Supporter
That's right folks, World of Warcraft is coming to consoles, read more from http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/moltencore/

WORLD OF WARCRAFT COMING TO CONSOLES WITH MOLTEN CORE™
Irvine, Calif. -- April 1, 2008 -- Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. announces its long-awaited return to console gaming with World of Warcraft: The Molten Core™, a spinoff of the 40-person raid dungeon from its award-winning massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG), World of Warcraft®. World of Warcraft: The Molten Core will allow players to experience the excitement of the hit raid dungeon in a completely new format, with new challenges and new rewards.

The game features...
- 10 bosses with 6 unique models
- revolutionary character controlling, you can now move in any of the 8 directions!
- Lush 2D enviroments
- Unbelieveably sharp 192i resolution brings the game to life like no other
- Various different sound effects
- Unique AI
- And last but not least, skinning a bear should aggro ALL the other bears within 40 yards!

Yes, it's April fools!

Wow the colors the detail, I am impressed consoles sure are blooming up now. I though as picky as I am must say that AA would be in place but overall... it truly is next-gen! :D

Shows that all this talk about MMO's being RAM hogs is bullock's... :p

Do you guys think it'll be ported to the Wii? I mean, it should be able to render most of that with little trouble, yes?

I though as picky as I am must say that AA would be in place
But AA would loose those sharp colours! :cry:
Even though it's a joke..would they even hint about it if they weren't doing something on console?

I doubt WoW could be ported to consoles that easily. Sure, it would be playable but to be honest, without a buttload of addons and tens of shortcut keys you won't be doing any higher-end PvE or PvP.

Of course something doesn't neccesarily mean WoW so who knows what they'll do with their next MMO :)

Blizzard... they only rave about graphics & sound... as usual...
When will they finally make a consistent gaming experience. I mean not like those ridiculous games where you have to pick up dropped items all the time and are a warlord, but a game where you pick up dropped items and are a janitor.

Back