Has anyone attempted suicide before if so how?

I wish people that were doing it, would do it without putting others at risk. Suicide by cop, driving in the wrong directions, parking your car on rail crossing, ..... Pure assholes who kill others or emotionally scare others, but somehow survive.

If your going to do it, buy a couple bottles of sleeping pills and overdose on that.

I wish people that were doing it, would do it without putting others at risk. Suicide by cop, driving in the wrong directions, parking your car on rail crossing, ..... Pure assholes who kill others or emotionally scare others, but somehow survive.

If your going to do it, buy a couple bottles of sleeping pills and overdose on that.
Every successful suicide is either a faillure of the sytem, or an award to the sytem for its efficiency to have unaligned members remove themselves without interdiction.

You approve the second one?

I tried to kill myself just now by reading the stupidity in one of the RSX threads. Sadly it only made me wish I was dead.

Every successful suicide is either a faillure of the sytem, or an award to the sytem for its efficiency to have unaligned members remove themselves without interdiction.

Really? So what about someone with an incurable illness in the late stages of life who wants to stop suffering?

Couldn't agree more.

You approve the second one?

I'm not sure how what you've written follows from the post you responded to.

I can't help but think of some instances that happened in my city recently that relate to this. People frequently commit suicide via the use of our above ground rail system by jumping in front of it. My mother was actually on a train where this happened. The worst part about this entire situation is our transit company offers absolutely no time off for the conductor's who physically aren't able to stop in time. They're expected to be at work the next day as if nothing happened. It's sickening. Police are typically offered pyschological guidance after their first run ins with gunning someone down.

Also, there was a recent case where a gentlemen blew his head off in a crowded bus. Needless to say "matter" got on passengers and a few months later, the driver ended up committing suicide because he was so distraught over the ordeal, at least that's what the news said. This is completely unfathomable to expose people to this.

Well, its said the most selfish act is suicide. You get out, and leave the mess for others to clean up and deal with.

Well, its said the most selfish act is suicide. You get out, and leave the mess for others to clean up and deal with.

The horror of seeing a close relative just waste away from a terminal illness until they can't even remember you is much worse. It'd be easier on everyone if they'd tie up loose ends with their family, say a final good bye when they're ready to go and inject themselves with potassium or something.

The horror of seeing a close relative just waste away from a terminal illness until they can't even remember you is much worse. It'd be easier on everyone if they'd tie up loose ends with their family, say a final good bye when they're ready to go and inject themselves with potassium or something.

Potassium is good for you, it comes in bananas.

Seriously though, one does not try suicide.
Either one kills himself, or just wants attention (and might kill himself by accident in the process)

Seriously though, one does not try suicide.
Either one kills himself, or just wants attention (and might kill himself by accident in the process)

Not necessarily true. I know a man that attempted/tried suicide only to greatly disfigure himself and leave himself paralyzed. Needless to say that he no longer has the ability (for the most part) to correct his faulty attempt.

Suicide is a horrible thing and I suppose we can look at it in jest, but for any of us that have had someone close to them commit suicide it leaves their loved ones forever questioning their actions. It truly is ashame to see a life lost in such a fashion.

Back