Has anyone attempted suicide before if so how?

bleh just kill yourself if you want and spare the world your emo crap.

note: I'm not directing this at you op just a general sentiment.

Best thread ever.

When I was in Eye of the Storm once, I jumped off the edge of the map to avoid the humiliation of being killed by a resto druid.

True story.

Well, my mother did when I was 13 and succeeded. Our caretaker after that had done so before and failed, but succeeded some time after we all went our ways. And my new dad (for half a year) did and succeeded about five years later.

I never tried myself, or wanted to. But I often wondered if it was all my fault, somehow. I think it isn't.

An English teenager was in the Guiness book of records for building a very complete guillotine in his bedroom and using it on himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, my mother did when I was 13 and succeeded. Our caretaker after that had done so before and failed, but succeeded some time after we all went our ways. And my new dad (for half a year) did and succeeded about five years later.

I never tried myself, or wanted to. But I often wondered if it was all my fault, somehow. I think it isn't.

An English teenager was in the Guiness book of records for building a very complete guillotine in his bedroom and using it on himself.

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

I tried to commit suicide when I heard Paris Hilton was born and when Britney started her "singing" career.

During the war I had a moment where I had a loaded gun in my mouth and was seriously thinking about ending it all. Fortunatelly I decided to stay and survive and it worked out fine.

I think this topic is kinda dumb. Why would you want to ask for suicide advice from people who have attempted it? If they are in a position to answer you, their attempt obviously failed and thus are liable to provide bad advice.

Anyway, here is a good way to off yourself: jump from a very tall building and endevour to land on your head/neck.

I think this topic is kinda dumb. Why would you want to ask for suicide advice from people who have attempted it? If they are in a position to answer you, their attempt obviously failed and thus are liable to provide bad advice.

Anyway, here is a good way to off yourself: jump from a very tall building and endevour to land on your head/neck.

Yeah jumping off of a tall building is the way to go. It'd be fun and a quick death. Just pick one that is tall enough so that even in the event you didn't land on your neck or back you would still die. That or drug overdose, depending on the drug you'd probably have a good time.

I think they'd offer the exact sort of advice he's looking for. A way to get attention without seriously risking themselves.

Back