Rumour: Rockstar Working On New Max Payne For Xbox 360, PS3 in 2009

Farid

Artist formely known as Vysez
Veteran
Supporter
Sources are stating that Rockstar is currently working on a new Max Payne for release in 2009 on the Xbox 360 and PS3. This would likely launch alongside with the launch of the movie, which stars Mark Walhberg.

Link to dbtechno.com

Marky "strictly hip-hop" Mark, Hollywood, Consoles only, no Remedy... Could be interesting (negatively or positively), I guess.

Note that some folks heard, many moons ago, that Rockstar, without Remedy, was working on the production of a new Max Payne, but since then no news on whether the project has ever been greenlighted or if it's indeed coming or not. So, there's nothing more about this 2009 release date rumour than that article, so far.

Now, if you all excuse me, I'll start the thread on the PC game forums, emphasising the fact that nothing has been said about the PC version! The internet rage, can you already feel it?

Max Payne needs one last outing before he dies ! :yes:

Max Payne is what a game should be ......loads of MOOD !:devilish:

BUT....BUT....it needs to be done right ! if you can't do it right, please don't do it.Max Payne has a stature, let him retain that pedestal .:unsure:

Max Payne needs one last outing before he dies ! :yes:

Max Payne is what a game should be ......loads of MOOD !:devilish:

BUT....BUT....it needs to be done right ! if you can't do it right, please don't do it.Max Payne has a stature, let him retain that pedestal .:unsure:

But but.. didn't he get shot in the head..? (& carried on fighting... :???: )

He's not the first you know;)
A new Max Payne would be great as long as it's better than Stranglehold that was IMO disapointing.

Saw the pics og GI article on Max Payne ! Be prepared to be shocked ! New Max Payne is BALD (has a beard) and the game looks like Uncharted not Max Payne :oops: !

From the thread in the PC forum:

julycover.jpg

And seems like he's in Sao Paulo.

Ah ! First Sam Fisher dies and now Max Payne !

I am still intrigued by how this plays out though :D ! He might turn out to be interesting !

Back