Nobody watch Knight Rider?

Davros:

You linked a 1992 or older version. The Mk3 (the one you linked) is nothing even remotely close to a Mk4 (1993.5- 1998).

Check here for a decent place for general info: http://www.mkiv.com/index.html

Here's a decent over all video of a mildly modified one: http://videos.streetfire.net/video/941a2c4c-edd4-4cc4-bbd2-362547df3298.htm

Picture:

15787_b.jpg

These cars are probably the most under rated / over engineered vehicles ever sold as a general use "sports car". 750hp is an easy to achieve number with these. It's a shame there were so few built/sold. I think there's only 950 or so of the car that's in my garage made, total.

Anyway, just setting the record straight :)

If the Japanese remade it, KITT would have extensible tentacles to molest flat-chested "18-years-old" girls in school-uniform with.

Atleast than it would be worth watching :LOL:

Airwolf was a great show too. Loved the helicopter. I even made the plastic model kit. However, without Jan-Michael Vincent not sure how well it would go over. It never had the large following that Knight Rider had. Though it was certainly better than Blue Thunder, Streethawk and Automan.

Tommy McClain

I made a Lego airwolf once when I was a kid.

I'm just waiting for someone to bring back Airwolf.

Best.
Show.
Ever.

Knight Rider is so ridicolous and funny it really entertains. I mean Kit, the hair, the effects, turbo speed omg top 3, period. And Airwolf with the turbo button, outrunning a jet plane and the hidden mountain base... I watch it just for the music alone. :cool:

knight-rider-2-3.jpg

airwolf_01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
omg an airwolf mod for something ! They even modeled the pilot's helmet and uniform. :) It just occured to me that I may have seen the modded Bell heli they used for the show in person. I live like 20 mins from the EAA air museum and they had it there a year or two for the annual show. That would've been a few years ago lol.

snapshot20080223203519gw7.jpg

snapshot20080223203222sr6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:splooge:

Airwolf how we love thee...

/Emperor Palpatine voice
This thread hijack is now complete
/Emperor Palpatine voice

Heh, suddenly I see some great co-op gaming potential, with one player controlling Airwolf, and the other Kitt.

If only KITT had Portal technology...

There was a great 2d scrolling shooter with a helicopter and a tank I think ... that game would lend itself well to an airwolf / kitt mod. :D

Said shooter was called Silkworm.

I played it a bunch on my Amiga 500.

Great, thanks! I actually tried to find the name yesterday and couldn't find the stupid bugger.

Part 1:

Image:Silkworm1.png

Part 2 (SWIV) was my favorite by far though:

I think it's the horizontal shooter I liked most after Xenon 2

For vertical shooters, the beautiful Blood Money is in the end probably the only game I enjoyed enough to remember (completed, loved the 2 player which I played with my kid sister).

Back