Team ICO's teaser for upcoming game

The playstation backwards compatibility list says: No major problems. And do yourself a favour, don't read up on this game anymore than you already have. Its a better experience if you don't know what to expect.

:smile:
I think I'll take your advice! I like to be plesantly surprised!

Exactly! I practically knew nothing about it when I bought it. Infact, all I knew was that it had some really cool fur shaders and it is supposed to be a cool game :cool: ! i had no idea what or who Team ICO is! I think I enjoyed it much more coz I had not seen any screenshots or any vids of it.
I try to do the same for titles I know I am going to buy, like MGS4, Resistance 2, LBP,Killzone2 and Siren(when it comes out on Blu-ray).Though I have not been able to stop myself from watching every Killzone 2 footage out there :LOL: !

1002081952.jpg

next month's EGm cover story

"It's a secret to everybody (except us) and has a picture of a sundial in a field of flowers. It also says it's a Manhattan sized announcement.

Is this Team ICO ?:rolleyes:

The sundial and the flowers...........any news?

1002081952.jpg

next month's EGm cover story

"It's a secret to everybody (except us) and has a picture of a sundial in a field of flowers. It also says it's a Manhattan sized announcement.

Is this Team ICO ?:rolleyes:

The sundial and the flowers...........any news?

Other guesses are: 'It's a secret to everybody' is a reference to Legend of Zelda.

See here.

In this case it's not a problem as it's an advert for next month rather than an exclusive article people would buy the magazine for. So anyone keen to learn about the new Zelda game, buy a copy of EGM next month, and don't post scans of it here!

Back