Archive Thread of Screenshots of Ridunkulous Quality and Size [2007-2015]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mafia 2.

The atmosphere in the snow covered Empire Bay at the beginning of the game is fantastic. The incidental detail like the couple having a row over the broken down car is just amazing. Just strolling around soaking up the sights and sounds is a joy.

RUSE demo.

Jaw dropping amount of detailed rendered in this game with lots of advanced features. Amount of high-quality objects rendered is mindbogling and with particle effects visible as far as the battlefield stretches it really brings to you the battlefield athmosphere.
Graphics can be cranekd up to very high levels on the PC and youre greated with impressive visuals like fully 3D ocean with superb 3D waves rolling into shore, superb shadow quality (you can even enable 8xAA for shadows apart from framebuffer MSAA!), HDR, clouds and much more. Streaming system is also utterly impressive considering you can zoom out a lot to get a view of the whole battlefield.

1680x1050, highest settings except 4xMSAA for framebuffer and 4xAA for shadows (max for me is 8x). Also no downscaling of buffer for vegetation.
rusepcdemo.jpg

rusepcdemo2.jpg

rusepcdemo3.jpg

rusepcdemo4.jpg

rusepcdemo5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
rusepcdemo6.jpg

rusepcdemo7.jpg

The objects and vegetation in this view height are still 3D. Thats really impressive and apparant when you spin the camera. Water is still 3D, waves still roll in etc. :)
rusepcdemo8.jpg

rusepcdemo9.jpg

rusepcdemo10.jpg

Mafia 2. One of the best loking games of 2010 so far. And the most impressive looking city in a game ever apart from mdded GTA IV.

The detail in Transformers: War for Cybertron is absolutely insane. Most of it comes at the cost of excessive amounts of shader aliasing mind, so the true beauty isn't actually revealed until you enable supersampling. Thankfully since the UE3 is so optimised I can play it just fine on my OCed GTX 260 @ 1080p with 2x2 supersampling (use the UT3 AA profile) with very few drops from the 30fps capped framerate and it looks just ridiculously good.

Wow those Metro 2033 by Nebula shots look superb - Metro 2033 (PC) is one of the best looking games ever, IMO!

It is.. but it's also the most taxing game out there - which it wouldn't be if they gave us gfx options. The only thing holding it back in places are some technical glitches and average or bad character models.

Yup, I'm still waiting on nHancer support before I update my drivers. Can't live without it.

Well I have reproduced almost all AA and SLI settings like I did with nHancer with inspector (and SLI with the SLI tool) in the new drivers , but this game fails to display SSAA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back