Feminism...

You know what, those girls all have to get short hair, their breasts should be pressed to their chests as tight as possible so you cant see them, cant wear makeup, cant make themselves look female.

You're barking at the wrong tree. In Swedish army even men are allowed to look female. :D

Perhaps with this castration procedure they just wanted keep the symbolism consistent with reality...

I think its time to reverse the whole feminism thing anyway. Woman always want more rights, but last time I checked I couldnt get 4 months of paid leave because I was pregnant. Now hows that for gender equality?
Actually: you could. And you can take it any time during the first four years.

How about that? ;)

I think its time to reverse the whole feminism thing anyway. Woman always want more rights, but last time I checked I couldnt get 4 months of paid leave because I was pregnant. Now hows that for gender equality?

I recently asked our HR person about this because we just had a baby a couple of months ago. Apparently the paid 6 weeks off the genetic mother receives is more for recovery from the birth process than it is for taking care of the baby. At least where I work, if you adopt the mother only gets the same 2 weeks paid that the father gets.

Nite_Hawk

You also don't live in Sweden, where this news story originated.

In sweden 18 months leave is given for having a child and it can be shared amongst the parents as they wish. Each parent is required to take at least 3 months of those 18.

You're barking at the wrong tree. In Swedish army even men are allowed to look female. :D

Perhaps with this castration procedure they just wanted keep the symbolism consistent with reality...

Perhaps I shouldn't make this thread any creepier... Let just say that felines aren't well endowed even compared to humans; they just have a tiny little cone shaped thingy. So in a way, they are keeping the symbolism consistent with reality.

They could atleast have left the balls in place instead of cutting off the whole package.... no macho factor left...

Back