Which mobile handset do you have?

Deepak

B3D Yoddha
Veteran
It has been two years...

I bought SE W810i 2 weeks ago.:D Was waiting for the price to come down since god knows when.

sony_ericsson_w810_phone_01.jpg

I am due to get one of these as soon as they have them in stock.

LGclone.jpg

LG U990.

was going to get the Nokia n95, but now my mate has one so forget that :LOL:

The LG looks far better to me, and I've had a touch screen phone before (Motorola A1000) so I will be OK using it.

I just needed that QWERTY keyboard :p

My first cellphone was a Nokia 5510. Loved the QWERTY keyboard. I wanted to get one with that again when I recently replaced my Motorola V300 (which was crap), so I was looking at an Nokia E90 Communicator, but I just couldn't motivate paying that much for a cellphone. I could get a decent laptop for the same. So I settled for a 6610 Navigator. I love the GPS. Today it helped me find my way home after having ended up in a place I didn't recognize. :)

I'm using my trusty Nokia 3510i for the past 4.5 years or so. Most amazing thing is I still use the original battery and it hasn't really got any worse than it was. It still has around 5-7 days of life.
pic1.jpg

I also got Greenphone but haven't got time to play around with it much.
Greenphone.jpg

a beat-up sagem myX5 with a mostly dead battery lasting one day, w/o screen and back cover. but it was free and I have two chargers

v360v.jpg

Motorola V360v. With some firmware and interface tweaks, it's absolutely perfect for me. Adjusted all of the various buttons and keys to work in my favour so I can listen to music while driving and be able to change tracks without opening the phone itself. Also made countless changes to the interface layout and textures, and the way it stores / sorts / displays music, audio, and video files.

I can't find a reason to get a new phone now other than this one is a bit slow with all the modifications. I constantly find myself doing a 10-step process in a second or two, only to have to wait for the phone to catch up... Though I must admit it is extremely good at catching up, never misses a keypress. I've had phones before where you do a heap of things and while waiting for the phone to play catchup, it misses something and you're forced to start over. Not the case here.

Back