Army of Two review coming up

Only started getting into this a little bit last night. Felt like a bastard child of Gears. Not as fluid. Cut scenes were distracting and really took you out of the game.

The forced team mate stuff (back to back, one person working as a shield) was terribly gimmicky.

They have an aggro system built in that really takes the fun out of the combat. Lets say your buddy has heavy aggro, you can almost walk right next up to someone, in line of sight and they won't attack you.

But the game was fun. I'll blame that mostly on the co-op play.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/856/856954p1.html

I had a go at this game at my friends place and I think its one of the worst Xbox 360 releases I have EVER played. Was looking forward to it but then I tried it and my god..Can't really say anyone should get this unless you really want some co-op action but for that I'd rather get rainbow six 2.

What I disliked about the game the most was the combat.

The aggro is really bad idea, the enemies take seriously almost your full clip to take down if you don't shoot them in the head. Atleast this was my impression for the 5 minutes I could take this game. It might be better later but the gun customing was pretty good idea but the load times were sickening, especially when you went from list to list you had to load them again and again.

Perhaps my impressions could be better if I played it a bit more but when the presentation is this terrible, can you really blame me for not wanting to play it any longer? I think not.

I played it co-op aswell and I didn't even find that fun.

Back