Name your most wanted game on next gen consoles you dont own

Wii - The new Nights game(although I know it can't be as good as the original with how much Sega has declined).
PS3 - Heavenly Sword

Assassin's Creed. I'll be picking it up for PS3 because I prefer that controller for action/adventure games over the 360 controller. Unless there's a large disparity in performance between the two versions (I don't think there will be), in which case I may get the 360 version.

PS3: Motorstorm (excited about Motorstorm 2)

Wii: Metroid Prime 3 (will be promptly replaced when a good online team/class/objective FPS is released)

Xbox 360: I'm not sure (too many to choose, and a number of which are multiplatform)

I guess we can only choose "confirmed" games and not speculation?

PS3: MGS4 (though if you count unconfirmed, GoWIII)

Wii: Super Smash Brawl

Interesting thread.

PS3: FFXIII when it drops
Wii: RE4 since I never got a chance before, possibly SSBB. Okami, now it's been accounced, too

All the German board games on XBLA (They are there right ?). This includes: Settlers of Catan, Carcassonne, etc.
Can I cheat and count them as 1 ?

Last edited by a moderator:
PS3 - equally excited about - Haze, Uncharted, and Killzone 2
360 - Nothing that isn't out on the PC as well.

Your post history suggests you own both of those consoles...

I've both a 360 and a PS3 also a Quad Core G80 Sli based PC. Anything that's multiplatform I'll get for the PC first and foremost just for the better experience. For the consoles, only the thimgs that system unique interest me e.g. Halo 3, Heavenly Sword, Uncharted etc.

I've both a 360 and a PS3 also a Quad Core G80 Sli based PC. Anything that's multiplatform I'll get for the PC first and foremost just for the better experience. For the consoles, only the thimgs that system unique interest me e.g. Halo 3, Heavenly Sword, Uncharted etc.

I think he was just pointing out that the question for the thread was most wanted game for a console you don't own, which in your case would be the Wii.

Back