Project ORIGIN thread

I felt the first game hadn´t been adopted to consoles that good. Too fast moving enemies, not enough precise controls. I couldn´t hit someone of i didn´t use the slowmo. This game could realy use a recharging health system. You could cary around 10 health packs or something and had to use a few during every fight, so whats the point of not having recharging health?

The heathpacks let you regain heath while under fire and hence don't require the enemy AI to dolt off while you fall back to regenerate heath. It keeps the pace of the firefights up, though I can see how that might be a bit daunting to some.

I felt the first game hadn´t been adopted to consoles that good. Too fast moving enemies, not enough precise controls. I couldn´t hit someone of i didn´t use the slowmo.

Then again, IME with the PC version of the first game, I almost never used bullet time (because I'm clearly an expert ;) ). I think it's a pretty good shoe-in on consoles specifically because of the general lack of precision for the average player. Of course, they do have to balance the fights that happen so that you don't run out of bullet time too too quickly.

It's also one of the reasons I never used it on PC - it just ran out too quickly early on, and it was detrimental to my survival in firefights. Later on in the game after collecting all those needles, it was fine, but... I didn't see a need to use it too often (only against those mechs).

I look forward to this game more than any other game in the world right now. However, I plan on playing the PC version.

Looking at the video which I refuse to see the whole thing because I rather be surprised, I like where it's going. I really liked the part where they were trying to break open the door, and the guy trys to stop them by kicking a shelf in the way to block the door way. Even though he failed at doing so, I love the potential and what it could bring to the game.

Can't wait.

Back