On [blank] difficulty, I beat Heavenly Sword in [blank] hours

I beat Heavenly Sword in [blank] hours on [blank] difficulty

• <6.0 hours on Hard difficulty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10.0-11.x hours on Hard difficulty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i beat the game and i must admit that it is definitely on the shorter side. the first 2 chapters took me 2.5 hours but the rest of the game took me about 4. that said, the game was truly a blast to play, not once did i feel bored like i have with most games i've played. as a big fan of the TP action genre, i would definitely rank this up there with the best of them, even higher than GoW.

I voted 8.0-9.x hours on medium, that's mainly because I got stuck on the last boss fight.
Kudos @ the people who managed to beat him the first time.
ALMOST, which pissed me off. Took too long to figure out patterns and get into the blocking/parrying rhythm, and I got randomly cheaped when he had, like, 5% health left. (I had more like 15%, but got laid out at that point. *sigh* )

2nd time was easy, as I already had it down. :p Hopefully it'll get more interesting when I replay on Hard.

Also, -tkf-... some people DO have friends with PS3's, you know. I've played through 40 hour games on a friend's system before, so it's not like running through HS would be inconceivable. ;)

i beat the last boss on the first try and he didn't give me TOO much trouble. however, i would consider myself to be better than average at TP action games.

i'm currently working on hard mode now (just beat the first chapter) and i can see this being quite a challenge.

i find Hell mode quite a bit more difficult than Normal mode. i've probably died as many times in the first 2 chapters than i did the whole time through Normal mode! it has also taken me an hour longer to complete the first two chapters.

Also, -tkf-... some people DO have friends with PS3's, you know. I've played through 40 hour games on a friend's system before, so it's not like running through HS would be inconceivable. ;)

It sure is conceivable that people that seem negative towards a certain platform would happen to play HS on a friends PS3 and run through it faster than anyone else.

anyway to make this into a multiple answer poll (is that even possible?)

i just beat Hell Mode (man bohan is tough on this mode... i was very relieved when i finally beat him) and it took me about 2-3 hours longer than Normal mode (so 8-9).

anyway to make this into a multiple answer poll (is that even possible?)

i just beat Hell Mode (man bohan is tough on this mode... i was very relieved when i finally beat him) and it took me about 2-3 hours longer than Normal mode (so 8-9).

Woundingchaney apparently did it in 6-7 hours on Hell, not bad, better than my normal time. I'll try hell mode when I get my copy back.

yeah, thats quite hard to believe unless hes VERY good. i guess the poll question is 6-7.x hours, so it could have been anywhere from 6 hours to 7 hours and 59 minutes. if i had to take a guess, it took me just over 8.5 hours, but one level took me longer than it should have.

Woundingchaney apparently did it in 6-7 hours on Hell, not bad, better than my normal time. I'll try hell mode when I get my copy back.

Hang on, are we talking "Hell" mode here. Im sorry I didnt know we were voting for "Hell". I beat the game at default at around 6 hours 10 minutes. Never got around to finishing the harder mode too many games came out. :smile:

LOL, I hit the wrong button apparently.

this game was a blast to play. my only complaint was it felt to much like final fight and i think they could have branched the story more. hard 7-9 somthing hours. i rented it and looked up the gamefaqs for it just to finish it.

Back