TGS- What's your choice for Game of the show? *

dantruon

Regular
[gt]25417[/gt]

that has to be one of the best trailer i've seen in a very long time.

feels free to put "your" game of the show trailer and or footage in this thread.

edit- link fixed

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, for the curious: It is the trailer for Devil May Cry 4.
(The embedded vid didn't work for me either - searching the page source and pasting the link led to the DMC4 Gametrailers page)

To the thread starter (and anyone else concerned): Please, more descriptive titles/posts! I personally find posts of the kind "You have to see this!!1 [link/vid/whatever]" extremely annoying, especially in a case like this when the link/vid isn't working. (And BTW: It's in the forum rules as well...)

Well, then your thread title definitely is misleading, why put TGS there in the first place? Why don't just post in some existing DMC4 threads and give your opinion on the trailer there :???:

i try to search for it but i couldnt find a DMC4 thread, well the trailer is from TGS but i get what you mean, i will fixed it now so ppl wont get mislead.

That was the answer that the 1up yours crew came up with too, pretty much unanimously.

I myself haven't seen enough of the games out there yet to decide. For me personally it would probably by GT5 Prologue, but that's simply because that's the game I will very likely spend the most hours on, not necessarily because it's the bestest game ever for everyone. ;) For me a game with Gran Turismo's sophisticated handling, beautiful graphics (in 1080p/60fps no less), lovingly crafted cars, in-car view, and 16 car online racing is just awesome. I bet this is what Halo 2 fans must feel about Halo 3, and I just can't wait! ;)

It's MGS4. Hands down. The new media is driving me crazy. It's just so.... fantastic.

And to those gamers who don't get MGS:

I cry for you. Nightly. Every night I weep for your wayward, limp-wristed souls. I think about you playing Splinter Cell and.... and god I just bawl my little eyes out.

Back