flOwer (PSN title)

Bought this for sale on amazon for $5. I quite enjoyed it. It's not a deep or difficult game but a cool visual experience. For $5, I'd check it out.

Beautiful, beautiful game.

So how do i get the secret stage? I got all the secret (green) flowers, i read somewhere that's all you have to do... do i need to do anything else?

It's been a while since I completed it but I think you have to go in the middle of the flowers and look out the window as though you would when selecting a flower

tha_con should know. I'll send him an XMB note to get him to reply.

EDIT: He's "consumed" by Demon's Souls the last few times I saw him on PSN.

Did some reading after that post and apparently it's the picture frame you have to select.

It's been a while, but isn't the picture frame the one that leads you to the credits level? You get that one just for finishing all the levels I think, and it's not the same as the one you get for collecting all the rare flowers.

It's been a while, but isn't the picture frame the one that leads you to the credits level? You get that one just for finishing all the levels I think, and it's not the same as the one you get for collecting all the rare flowers.

Picture frame is for credits... mmmm i'll have to look for an answer...

i haven't played flower since getting a slim my save has gone so i cannot check any more. i had all the secret flowers but don't remember the secret level anyway now.

That's what I thought too, but I remember tha_con told me there's something I missed. Anyway, dropped him an XMB message to relay the question.

The "secret stage" is just the credits, there's nothing else. The thing about flower is that replaying it fresh is the only way to replay it. It's just different from simply replaying the levels, don't know why.

Now is a good time to get the game, the one year anniversary has prompted a fairly large temporary price drop on the EU PSN ;)

Just bought it myself, and finished the second level. Very pretty :)

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010...-now-available-original-soundtrack-announced/

Today, February 12, we’re all very proud to be celebrating the one year anniversary of Flower’s release on the PSN!

we’ve put together a beautiful and serene dynamic theme, complete with day and night cycles, for all the fans who want to bring the Flower experience to their XMB. This went live on the PlayStation Store yesterday for the low price of $2.99.

Coming soon, we’ll be releasing the original soundtrack for Flower composed by Vincent Diamante.

I couldn't find the relevant thread to the game "flOw", and this one is the most related (and I guess has the same fan base?); just as a heads up, flOw is up for download today only on PSN for free within the USA and Canda regions.

Back