Lamborghini Reventon

*Drool*

The Murcielago’s 6.5-liter 12-cylinder engine has been upgraded to 650 horsepower and 487 lb-ft of torque for the Reventón, with an 8000 rpm redline. A specially contoured near flat floor provides superior aerodynamics, giving the car a 0-100 kph (0-62 mph) performance of 3.4 seconds. A robotized gearbox transmits the power to all four wheels.

0440119130de43eda8fdec04ff465994.jpg

b4fd5441f15e43dba544fe1ecfd019a1.jpg

:oops::oops::oops:

It looks real nice.

LED headlights too by the looks of it. Geekmagnet! :p

I've always been more a lamborghini person than a ferrari person..
Peace.

Looks like a ridiculous factory tuning job on a Murciélago. I don't like it.
Don't be a jaywalker near this thing. You might turn into chopped meat. ;)

I love Lamborghinis. They always look so outrageously and vulgarly fast. :)

Reventon?? from rear it's as close to Countach as it can get to me. It looks more like remake than brand new car.

I think it looks absolutely awesome, and the people who it was offered to probably have no qualms paying the money.

I think it looks absolutely awesome, and the people who it was offered to probably have no qualms paying the money.

It's a pity that I bet most of them will go to millionaires who put them in garages as an investment. With only 20 being made at $1.4 million each, I doubt I'll get to see one up close anytime soon.

It's a pity that I bet most of them will go to millionaires who put them in garages as an investment. With only 20 being made at $1.4 million each, I doubt I'll get to see one up close anytime soon.

With only 20 being made the chance of you seeing one would be small even if they are driven every day :p

These kind of cars just arnt practical so its no wonder alot of them end up in garages most of the time, its just to much effort to drive them every day, you dont want to get annoid having to do 60 every day because there is to much traffic on the road and you're in a car that can easily do 200.

Back