Britney's MTV Music Awards performance

Well of course I think their music is absolute shit, but some of the bashing Britney is taking right now is just sad from those putting it out. Sure the performance was awful, but she is not fat...

"Pop star Britney Spears was "inconsolable" after watching her widely-criticized comeback performance at the MTV Video Music Awards, it has been alleged. Spears kicked off proceedings at the Las Vegas event on Sunday with her new single "Gimme More." But the performance was viewed by many as a disaster - not least, it seems, by the troubled star herself. A backstage source tells Us Weekly, "She was able to see video of herself throughout the auditorium. She flipped out. She came running off the stage, yelling, 'Oh, my God, I looked like a fat pig! I looked like a fat pig!' She was inconsolable."

This video, folks, is priceless comedy gold.

When we found out about the video the other day on IRC, the chan benchmark results in lulzMark 07 got boosted by 117%, out of nowhere. It should do great for this thread as well, I'm sure.

That guy has enotoriety for life now.

And yes, Britney is about 30 pounds overweight for a musical performer. As for lipsynching, well, pretty much every dance performer always lip synchs, she was just clearly under the influence so did it poorly.

EDIT - BTW I refrain, this IS fat (except for Americans maybe ;)):

That's not fat, that's what normal humans look like.

Looking at that performance she seems to have some difficulty keeping her balance though.

Perhaps this was the one night she wasn't under the influence, and that was the problem.

And yes, Britney is about 30 pounds overweight for a musical performer.

She may not be as skinny as many other young female popstars but that doesn't qualify her as fat. It qualifies her as normal. Its the rest that are abnormally (and often unhealthily) thin.

Something tells me there isn't a guy on this site who wouldn't jump at the chance of getting in bed with a girl with a body like Britneys.

She may not be as skinny as many other young female popstars but that doesn't qualify her as fat. It qualifies her as normal. Its the rest that are abnormally (and often unhealthily) thin.

Something tells me there isn't a guy on this site who wouldn't jump at the chance of getting in bed with a girl with a body like Britneys.

I wouldn't, I swear. Sorry, but some people do have standards :D IIRC she has a plain face and an average body and since I have enojugh of my own money that wouldn't be an incentive either.
OK, so I've never met her in person and maybe there is something magical about her or she gives extremely good head, but so do many physically more attractive girls I know.

PS: Wait, I know. She does have tattoos, doesn't she? Well that would get her booted off the list in a microsecond regardless of the rest.

I wouldn't, I swear. Sorry, but some people do have standards :D IIRC she has a plain face and an average body and since I have enojugh of my own money that wouldn't be an incentive either.
OK, so I've never met her in person and maybe there is something magical about her or she gives extremely good head, but so do many physically more attractive girls I know.

PS: Wait, I know. She does have tattoos, doesn't she? Well that would get her booted off the list in a microsecond regardless of the rest.

I wasn't talking about her face, or ever her, just her body shape. No offense but I wouldn't believe any man on this planet, rich, superstar or whatever who would say Britneys body is below their standards.

And yes, Britney is about 30 pounds overweight for a musical performer. As for lipsynching, well, pretty much every dance performer always lip synchs, she was just clearly under the influence so did it poorly.

30 pounds? No way. If she lost that much weight she'd be bordering on anorexic.
Hell, I've got a bit of a beer gut these days (comes with age ;)) but if I lost 30 pounds I'd be underweight.

I'd say she could lose 15 lbs max of fat and still be a healthy weight. I don't make any claims about her mental health, however. :p

Some people have been watching these Hollywood starlets starve themselves for too long and think it's normal and healthy.

If I were desparate I'd jump into bed with a girl that has a body like that...I'm not desparate. I have to admit that she does have that sweet all American girl next door look though which I find attractive, but that was before, she looks nasty now.

Eh? Shes probably around 135 given her height and athletic demeanor. She probably needs to be around 110 for that dancer type look. Anorexic models are more like 100 and a few inches taller (which is also gross)

Again, maybe just European standards talking here but I qualify her look as overweight and no, I wouldn't sleep with her unless I was extremely intoxicated or offered money or something.

If I were desparate I'd jump into bed with a girl that has a body like that...I'm not desparate. I have to admit that she does have that sweet all American girl next door look though which I find attractive, but that was before, she looks nasty now.

Yeah, anyone who goes near anything less than an anorexic supermodel must be desperate.

Eh? Shes probably around 135 given her height and athletic demeanor. She probably needs to be around 110 for that dancer type look. Anorexic models are more like 100 and a few inches taller (which is also gross)

Again, maybe just European standards talking here but I qualify her look as overweight and no, I wouldn't sleep with her unless I was extremely intoxicated or offered money or something.

How about you post a few pics of all your previous partners then just to shame all us freaks who "settle" for normal women?

You guys seem to forget that the camera (or TV) adds 10 pounds, so they say. Plus her attire was pretty revealing so that should add a few pounds, too.

I bet if any of us passed her on the street today she wouldn't exactly look skinny but would be far from looking fat.

Back