Ninja Gaiden 2

Is NG1 worth playing? I was thinking about getting it off Xbox Live originials but I've heard it's quite difficult and I'm not an expert on hack n' slash games.

Is NG1 worth playing? I was thinking about getting it off Xbox Live originials but I've heard it's quite difficult and I'm not an expert on hack n' slash games.

Worth playing, yes, very much so. U can always play it on the easy difficulty. If you like DMC4 you will like Gaiden, similar but not the same

It's 100% worth playing. Even on Very Hard it's much easier than Black and Sigma on just hard difficulty. It's also got the best fighting system in action games period. DMC had unbelievable offence and flair but Gaiden has the best balance of offense and defense ever hands down. Ryu feels so slick and smooth. Anyway I'm overstating the fact that you should really get this game!

How much does NG1 cost in xbox live?

I only played the demo briefly back in the days in a shop but it was cool, I didn't have a xbox though but now I have xbox360 so might aswell try it out if its not too much.

It's 100% worth playing. Even on Very Hard it's much easier than Black and Sigma on just hard difficulty. It's also got the best fighting system in action games period. DMC had unbelievable offence and flair but Gaiden has the best balance of offense and defense ever hands down. Ryu feels so slick and smooth. Anyway I'm overstating the fact that you should really get this game!
/opinion. :smile:

I just watched the gameplay video from Xbox Live and it rocked! Apparently there isn't a demo coming out atleast not for now, but the video shows some great action and the level is pretty cool and good looking also. I was somewhat disapointed by the graphics before, but it's starting to come together.

I just watched the gameplay video from Xbox Live and it rocked! Apparently there isn't a demo coming out atleast not for now, but the video shows some great action and the level is pretty cool and good looking also. I was somewhat disapointed by the graphics before, but it's starting to come together.

is definetely very fast i think the graphics are great, i mean on that temple level u can see very far out and all the flying creatures and blood waterfalls

The encoding on that video is disgusting... and by that I mean worse than IGN JPEG levels of disgusting! I'm excited by the game, but there's very little in-game media that isn't artifacted beyond belief. :(

The gameplay though looks very nice - fairly familiar, with some great looking demon-type characters. I do like the tongue-in-cheek play style they're going for, too... when he quickly swaps his katana for that big-ass hammer-thing I lol'ed. Whenever I see this in games I think "look what I happen to have right in my pocket"!

The ninpo was a little spammed in that trailer, though... I barely used it in the first game for the first half or so, since I was busy trying to master sword combat. The idea of this being a core gameplay mechanic makes me a little wary, but I'm sure I'll manage to adjust.

The video on GT are limited at under 30fps.

Well I downloaded the gameplay video at GDC on XBOX Live. I was surprised that the game run at 60fps. There's few stutter when blood spread around which won't be noticeable due that it is always over 30fps, but they're noticeable on video provided on XBOX Live.

Back