Gabrielle seeks Xena

I loved that show especially Callisto.

edit: added pic. She seemed hotter when I was a kid.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hated that show and its ilk: Hercules, young Hercules, Cleopatra 2525, Jack of all Trades etc. Terrible shows one and all.

Erm.. For those living under a rock; Gabrielle and Xena = fictional characters from a popular 90s fantasy TV show.
"Xena" was also the erstwhile nickname for a KBO (now called Eris) that happened to be larger than Pluto and was brought up in the argument of whether Pluto should be considered a planet or not (i.e. that if Pluto is a planet, then the larger Xena should also be one)... and yes, Xena also had a moon previously nicknamed "Gabrielle" (now Dysnomia)...

Now the thread can take an even geekier turn.

What about Urinus? ;)

More Callisto Pics, please! :D

moons4callisto_zoom.jpg

Happy to oblige. :)

My, this thread has gone far afield from its original purpose.

I wonder if it managed to accomplish anything in that regard, perhaps through PM traffic.
I was and am somewhat skeptical about the effectiveness of an all-call on a political subforum of a graphics forum, an already small subset of a small subset of the the internet at large.

Just how many lesbians or bi-curious women could there be in RSPC?
From a purely demographic standpoint, and not with regards to the fantastical possibilities of looking on as lusty luscious lipstick lesbian love flourishes in this little cubbyhole of the internet, I'm curious.

We will most likely not know, as it would not be broadcast in this thread. (BOOO)
In that regard, the thread is already irrelevant.

I'd ask the original poster, but this thread is also the last posting from caffeinated.

This leaves two possibilities.

Either the thread was a smashing, improbable success and caffeinated is just too busy to post (doing whatever it is net lesbians do...oh I can just imagine)
Hooray!!!

Or, the callous posts have crushed her spirit, and driven her from the forum.
In that case, for shame. :no:

Thanks a lot you guys, for taking the awesomeness of the forum down by like a zillion points.
It could have been awesome, but noooo, you nerds had to scare off the lipstick lesbian action.
BOOOOOO! HISSSSS!

Last edited by a moderator:
I refuse to believe a woman actually belongs to this forum.

Nonetheless, this thread slowly unravelled whatever yarns of sanity remained in my state of mind.

Back