How do women think?

Salvador Dali wasn't really an abstract painter....at least not in the sense of the abstract period or anything. His paintings weren't purely abstract.

When it comes to women, the more secular the better as far as I can tell. Trying to bang a devout religious chick is just to much effort even though they range from dead fish in bed to wild fulfillment of my deepest fantasies. Secular chicks just get to the point much faster and know the deal when it comes to casual sex.

But not any shitty thought can be classified as art _just because_. It also requires quality, or at least in accordance to some sort of "qualified majority" opinion. I can also poo and smear it across the windshield and call it art, but it is still simply crap.

I didn't mean art in the sense of "actual" art, but more as the product of creativity. If crap is the best you can think of then that's your creativity...

Always mind that whenever people do surveys of differences between men and women, you get figures like 50.4% of men ... The difference in other words is one guy in 100 is more likely to ... or one girl in 100 is more likely to ... But individual differences between humans of either sex are typically much larger than statistics of averages along the gender divide.

As to the genetic part, the female genome is far more complex than the male genome (there's an article out there from a few years back that might come up in google) and the Y chromosome is actually both simple and degraded (from my memory of that article).
Somatic chromosomes are identical wrt male/female, and do not determine sex characteristics. Both men and women carry the X chromosome, and it is functional in both. Only men carry the Y chromosome, and while it is much smaller than other chromosomes, one could argue that men have more total functional DNA encoding than women (one of the woman's X chromosomes inactivates, while men retain both the X and Y as functional). The default state of a human embryo/fetus is female. Only if it contains "extra" information will the signaling to become a male occur.

You don't have a little girl do you? I am proud to say that for the time being my 3yr old daughter thinks nothing like her mother, and hopefully never will.
Hee hee. I must admit I've never noticed my wife staging a conversation between Thomas the tank engine and Emily the single stirling like my 3yo girl. I, OTOH, will happily join in :)

I was talking about specific behaviours only, not that they're literally like little girls. Entertaining women, teasing them etc. will work the same way. Of course, men are not much different in some ways, but still not quite the same in this regard.

I again happened to overhear a chick discussion in school. You know what they talked about? Being pregnant.

I think the day women will have the same mindset as men will be the end of mankind.

Interesting to note also that infant females are more intersted in humans and human faces while infant males draw their attention to things. This was linked to testosterone levels. Another test conducted on monkeys showed also that female apes prefer playing with dolls and males with toy cars etc...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm afraid I can't take this thread seriously until the word 'How' is removed from the title. ;)

I again happened to overhear a chick discussion in school.
Cue Dave Edmunds' track...

/me wonders if ws secretly wants to join in :devilish:
You know what they talked about? Being pregnant.
Well... let's face it. Are you really expecting a couple of guys to discuss being pregnant?:rolleyes:

Well... let's face it. Are you really expecting a couple of guys to discuss being pregnant?:rolleyes:

:LOL: I would expect a couple of guys to dicuss which girls in their class they would want to bang. Of course if they were nerdy geeks they'd be talking about why PS3 is more powerful than Xbox360 theoretically speaking on the B3D forums. :LOL:;)

I again happened to overhear a chick discussion in school. You know what they talked about? Being pregnant.
I say let them think how ever they want. They deserve great leeway for what they go through during pregnancy. Im just amazed as I look at my wife going through our first pregnancy (she is about a week past the due date). Ive certainly found a new appreciation for mothers.

epic

Well, my thoughts on some stuff, even though I am not a "man" yet (only 15 years old right now) :D

Mize said:
In "man" terms I think women read much more into things and are often right about their "extra" interpretations, especially when conversing with other women (oh the way she darted her eyes when I said that). Men miss that whole conversation.

In general it is true that women/girls do read much more into things (and in certain cases observe certain stuff a lot more than men), but they *believe* they are right about their "extra" interpretations and observations. Many times they ARE right, but many times they are wrong as well.

Mize said:
(oh the way she darted her eyes when I said that)

Being a boy, looking at eyes is something I don't do much, BUT, I *do* make a distinction as well as interpretation based on the voice tone, body language, general attitude etc. :D

weaksauce said:

While it may seem weird at first glance, this particular discussion is quite common among women. It is an experience, and surely there is going to be curiosity and sharing of their thoughts on the matter.

IMO, women DO think, and they have a different approach to most situations than males. That does not make them any more or less rational or irrational though. Given the physical and biological differences between Men and women, the reactions are perhaps different to different situations due to the inherent need to minimize problems to the body or metabolism, while maintaining homeostasis and steady mental state. Upbringing also plays a less important role. :)

I find it hard to believe you are 15 yrs old...unless you're a prodigy.

:)

I get that a lot from people, in real life as well as on forums like this. I do not know how true it is, what I do know is that I am not without my own flaws. :)

Sometimes I have problems blending in with kids of my age because of this, as I seem weird or eccentric to many kids. Anyway, it doesn't matter to me - I am not the least bit popular, nor do I strive to be. I don't have many friends either - but I am very darn happy with the way life goes now, because the few friends I do have are very nice people.

Back