Miss Teen 2007

Does anyone actually think she is good looking? im 20 but I think she's about as good looking as a plastic doll. She had a nose job for sure and probably some botox and fake tits too. And way to much make-up.

I was about to post that one to the "Favourite Youtube Thread", but then again, it can't exactly be called a favourite when I haven't managed to look through it. I tried a couple of times, but the "can't stand seeing someone making a complete fool out of oneself"-reflex was too strong, and my subcontious threw away the headphones. I'm not kidding. It was so painfully embarrasing that I coudn't sit still.

I know people/me probably over-use this expression, but: what the hell?

Rarely have anyone used so many words to say so little and saying it so unintelligibly! All that pretty much amounted to: I don't know what I'm saying!

It's said by many that it's a popular misconception that blondes/models are stupid, but this one proved these people wrong. :LOL:

Someone must have instructed her that talking about helping the world and bringing happiness and peace on earth, and somewhere in that rat's nest of crossed uninsulated wires that is her tiny little brain the message got scrambled into the mess that was recorded in that youtube clip. :LOL:

George dubya shrub sounds about the same when he's talking about subjects that more intelligent people than he coached him on. Scary! But funny..! :LOL:
Peace.

I think she is a genius .. Really..

She marketed herself to a potential husband..

Chick is gonna marry a young banker who thinks he can bang her dumb self all day long.. not knowing the girl is as crafty as a fox..

She is playing .. eveyone.. she's not dumb

if she only ended that with "in my conclusion one fith of those people are not unlike myself" it would of been perfect.

I bet mom and dad were proud listening to their special angel!

It's better read:

I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps, and, uh, I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq everywhere like, such as and I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., er, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future for our children.

Hot as hell for sure. Just ship her over here to Europe, I'll give you three female rocket scientists in exchange ;)

Well her answer seems to be that many americans can't find the US on a world map because they don't have maps. And then some other stuff which I don't quite understand. But really, I think she's trying to make a profound statement about poverty and access to educational material.

I thought this one was funny as well:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE

Great example of what happens when you get nervous on stage and over coaching. Im pretty sure her coach told her to mention poor countries and how she cares for them but it just all went wrong. I really felt sorry for her, its not suprising that public speaking is the greatest fear out there.

epic

What would have made that video would have been her being hit in the face with a key lime pie mid sentence while the "Benny Hill" theme song blared.

In fast motion. Rewinding the replaying the hit multiple times.

Back