Bioshock

That's fantastic news for PS3 owners. For me this was easily GOTY '07. I'm actually replaying now on hard for the "no vita chambers" achievement :)

Good news for those still holding out. :) I wonder if they'll add anything as a sort of bonus.

Certainly hope that they add Home integration by then. And that they don't downplay the PS3 version like the Orange Box dude did for their software - I still haven't bought that game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why yes. Expanded beta in July. Targeted for November open beta. Developers already have Home Dev Kit. So Xmas 2008 sounds like possible if they plan ahead. Home will evolve as it goes.

Yeah, I read it on kotaku this morning and found a... *ahem* scan on a popular message board ;)

I already have the game for X360, but good news for PS3 owners :D

Its better on the PC anyways.

So you didn't buy one of the best-reviewed and best value games around because it doesn't support an unreleased piece of software by Sony? :LOL: One that's rumoured to be due at the end of the year? Over a year after release? You crack me up.

Best reviewed, perhaps. Overrated, yes. Best value? Not even close. No multiplayer, kills the logic of best value, but a person is not going to keep on playing it over and over once beating it.

Some interactive water would be nice, considering it's being done in other games on either consoles. :p I suppose I was thinking more on extra content, such as a couple more enemy types and
associated photography bonuses for your character

This is huge for me. The only game that was going to make me invest in a better graphics card or 360 was Bioshock. Now that I can play MGS4 and Bioshock on the same platform I feel like a winner. I'm glad I waited and glad my Premeir Bush has given me 600 USD tax credit.

REJOICE

The YouTube ones are still working. The Maxconsole videos are the same as those, and have been taken down. The screenshot still works though.

With Eight Days and The Getaway just canned, maybe London Studio has some people working on this now, and not just EyeToy and SingStar games. ;)

Back