E3 Sony Conference Thread

I'm getting the impression from this conference that Sony literally has so much stuff to show, they can't fill it all in. It's been like a machine gun..game, game, game, game...

Wait, new Killzone footage!

Blah, the conference was fine, but dang I wanted to see some NEW games, and only 2 were shown. THe sad things is Nintendo and MS had the same freaking problem.

So does anyone have any idea when any of this will hit the Playstation Network? I'm PUMPED to see this after all your short but sweet comments.

So, did sony:

Impress

or

Fail.

?

Not very inspiring IMO. GT5 looked good. I really liked Home too. The virtual 3D lobbies to games really add a nice feel, like going to the cinema. Very tasteful. I think Home will appeal to me a lot more than I originally thought.

Otherwise, nothing particularly exciting. Games are all things we know of, except the uncertain-looking infamous. Very little was shown of LBP :(. Nothing on EyeToy :cry:. KZ2 showed a little bit more. But out of 15 titles for FY07, only 6/7 were shown. Why show nothing else?

New PSP with Video out was the only truly interesting bit IMO. A valuable feature that makes PSP a much better media format.

Very lame E3 all round methinks.

So does anyone have any idea when any of this will hit the Playstation Network? I'm PUMPED to see this after all your short but sweet comments.

So, did sony:

Impress

or

Fail.

?

Too many things for me to digest in such a short time. :)
Overall, I like it ! ...especially the extra community stuff (e.g., game rooms, HTML integration, mobile phone blogging)

Wow, but even now there is still a lot that hasn't been shown (just check my list I made in the other E3 thread) ... I guess that a MGS4 demo would have made the conference close to two hours though, so it makes sense.

Also, Leipzig in Europe is going to be big this year, I'm thinking.

Anyway, great show. And the GT5 Prologue trailer made me go 'wow', with the fully modded interior, and the sound was just ... awesome! And then there were so many things not even being shown.

Only fear I have is that I didn't see that many cars at the same time, so the initial online may be limited in number of cars. But that could still change.

Man, so much to look forward to. I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy. :)

Back