E3 Sony Conference Thread

Ah, crap, they are taking the myspace promise bit and actually delivering on it fully ... Deeply impressed now. Your stuff in Home also available on a website for all to see.

Hmmm..motorstorm..not GT :p

But it is a new track..

I want more detail on how this game launching works. This went straight to the online game, which is encouraging, but I presume you can drag others from home with you?

Hmmm..motorstorm..not GT :p

But it is a new track..

I want more detail on how this game launching works. This went straight to the online game, which is encouraging, but I presume you can drag others from home with you?

Yes... I would think so. :D When we play Resistance together, we sometimes have to wait for people to arrive on time. So waiting in Home and join online together would be a great feature.

Oooh, he made a joke! Not enough laughter. They're nervous and very serious. But I bet it'll loosen up at the end.

Yes... I would think so. :D When we play Resistance together, we sometimes have to wait for people to arrive on time. So waiting in Home and join online together would be a great feature.

It'd have been nice if he'd have shown that..hopefully someone will clarify that in an interview after. Hopefully you can go into games with your friends from Home, and don't have to refind them. But going straight into the online game is great.

Back