The First Halo 3 Single Player Screens + Video! Rules=#369

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW , somebody leaked the Halo3 ending ... Downloading it right now but dont worry not gonna tell you what it is :] ...

Mod : No linkage to copyright piracy (which is what this constitutes) thank you very much. And also no unwanted spoilers. Anyone communicating spoilers without suitably warning people in advance and making sure they're concealed from accidental glances will get banned. Having stories ruined is no fun. Make sure you don't do it.

From what I've seen its mostly SDF that's spreading spoilers and the ending videos around. There's people on other forums laughing that they spoiled the ending for some people. It's even worse at the SDF website.

Seriously that shit is becoming a immature and annoying.

I'm so tempted to check it out though. But I know I can wait...sssseeven dayssss and play through with the entire story. :)

From what I've seen its mostly SDF that's spreading spoilers and the ending videos around. There's people on other forums laughing that they spoiled the ending for some people. It's even worse at the SDF website.

Seriously that shit is becoming a immature and annoying.

That doesn't compute. I don't follow SDF forums and I certainly wouldn't know the ending if the you hadn't posted this.

The controversy of the spoiler issue is a tribute to Halo's popularity. I'm especially impressed by the self moderation on the internet. But I think trying to censor other websites is a little to much.

I'm so tempted to check it out though. But I know I can wait...sssseeven dayssss and play through with the entire story. :)

Don't do it. There's nothing to be gained for a Halo fan. (Plus the video I saw was very bad quality)

:)

Hmm... now that we've brought up the story bits, what I would like to know for the game is whether or not story fans will have to replay through entire chapters to get to specific cut-scenes. I know the levels are split up into sections not unlike Gears of War, but it'd be nice to have the cut-scenes easily accessible (more related to the ending scene of the level than the start).

That doesn't compute. I don't follow SDF forums and I certainly wouldn't know the ending if the you hadn't posted this.

Umm What? what you just typed doesn't compute. I don't follow the SDF forums either, but regardless I know about what other people are saying is going on there and things people on other boards ( such as GAF) posted in order to piss fans of the game off. I didn't tell you the ending and I didn't post a link to a video of the ending. So saying you wouldn't know the ending if i hadn't posted this, doesn't make sense to me.

The controversy of the spoiler issue is a tribute to Halo's popularity. I'm especially impressed by the self moderation on the internet. But I think trying to censor other websites is a little to much.

I have no idea where you're going with this line of thinking. I'm not suggesting or implying censoring other forums. All I said is many folks from the SDF are spreading this everywhere and enjoying wrecking the game for people. That as I said before is immature and annoying.

Mod : No linkage to copyright piracy (which is what this constitutes) thank you very much. And also no unwanted spoilers. Anyone communicating spoilers without suitably warning people in advance and making sure they're concealed from accidental glances will get banned. Having stories ruined is no fun. Make sure you don't do it.
To clarify this ; I did not give any spoilers about Halo3's ending, just the link for video , thats all ... But yep , it was a mistake ... Sorry if that post led any problems ...:oops:

So I flashed through a few stills of the intro cutscene because I wanted to see how they were looking and mai gawd do they look good. I look forward to seeing this baby in motion.

Famitsu gave it a 10/9/9/9
wow, that's pretty amazing for a western fps.

and if anybody here posted their gamertag in the neogaf XBL gamertag thread, there's somebody going around sending friends requests to everybody and they made their gamertag a story spoiler.

Is it the Famitsu xbox or Famitsu multiplatform magazine?

I dont know. I went into the big GAF Halo 3 thread to check it's legitimacy, and basically found some near/probable spoilers. Of course, in the guise of complaining about spoilers.

F'ing GAF. Just dont even go in that thread. I know they are just dying to spoil the game. Yeah I know they have a no spoiler Halo 3 rule, but there are just too many posters for them to control.

Oh well, I'm not sure I care THAT much about H3 spoilers, it's not like the qaulity of the game depends on not knowing the story, but anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back