First Killzone screenshot/details? So says USAToday..

Well, I still believe that it's about a year from completion... so there probably aren't that many new things to talk about at this time.

No news about this game at TGS07?
It's understandable, Japanese people don't really dig First Person Shooters.

Last time they had to show Resistance otherwise they'd have nothing to show, this time there is far more interesting stuff to fill the stands.

The game is nowhere near a stage that it could even be rushed for February... and noone would benefit from that anyway...

Okay, this might sound strange but i think that COD4 looks better than killzone2 in terms of Graphics. what do you think? Gameplay should be the same...

Okay, this might sound strange but i think that COD4 looks better than killzone2 in terms of Graphics. what do you think? Gameplay should be the same...

Return to page 1 and read until you see the comment above and you know.
If you really wanna know, I think KZ2 looks leaps ahead of COD4. Gameplay looks solid in COD4 though and its a must buy title for me.

The game is nowhere near a stage that it could even be rushed for February... and noone would benefit from that anyway...

I agree. The only thing they could do is push for an early demo, perhaps. I think if I were Sony I'd like that, have demos out for this, MGS4, and FF13 before Christmas.

That said, in general Unreal and COD4 should be plenty of PS3 FPS for Christmas (along with the Haze's and such of this world), and then have Killzone released in the first half of 2008 (early Q2, following a little after MGS4 if possible), and Resistance 2 in the second half (early Q4).

I agree. The only thing they could do is push for an early demo, perhaps. I think if I were Sony I'd like that, have demos out for this, MGS4, and FF13 before Christmas.

That said, in general Unreal and COD4 should be plenty of PS3 FPS for Christmas (along with the Haze's and such of this world), and then have Killzone released in the first half of 2008 (early Q2, following a little after MGS4 if possible), and Resistance 2 in the second half (early Q4).

Free (preloaded if possible) Demos of those big hitters before Christmas would be a great move for Sony along with some advertising to show (actual footage!!) off these games along with a reminder of others available on the shelf at that time.

hmm, could be a graveyard shift website designer making a mistake. that first one is definitely from the old trailer/set of screens.

hmm, could be a graveyard shift website designer making a mistake. that first one is definitely from the old trailer/set of screens.

Maybe an atempt to jump-start KZ2 discussions again or just get the hype wheel spinning again!

I think the "new" images are cleaner. I remember the first one had blocky shadow previously.

Same quality as the HD videos but the screencapture is of better quality (not shure though!) than their previous (IGN). Enhanced by image editor to remove artifacts perhaps?

It's probably been mentioned already, but I just noticed the badge on the soldiers' uniform is the Guerrilla symbol!

I love the depth of field effect on the gun and the motion blur, but the textures are pretty bad for the most part.

I love the depth of field effect on the gun and the motion blur, but the textures are pretty bad for the most part.
it's suppose to be a texture bug as mentioned already by the devs, apprently the motionblur is causing such a glitch, they flicker from crisp to blurry back and forth. in any case i do hope they can "crisperize" the texture more, maybe using more of the hdd for texture streaming.

Back