Bloxorz: A flash puzzle game you got to try

Farid

Artist formely known as Vysez
Veteran
Supporter
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/games/bloxorz

More often than not, these flash games are not really interesting, I mean for more than a minute or two, if you ask me. So I was kind of surprised when I found myself playing Bloxors for more than the usual "5 mins just to see what it is about" time frame.

You can skip the tutorial at the beginning, you can understand the simple rules as you play along.

Well, since nobody else did you the service of saying "thank you", then I will.

Thank you!

This is a fun game, easy to catch on and addictive :) I love games like this...

It destroyed my lunch break so I don't know whether to thank Farid or not :)

Teh space bar!

Vy's advice to skip tutorial is ok, except for one thing, space bar is to switch control between cubes, when the thingie is split in little cubbies.

Important because otherwise u won't finish levels.

Vy's advice to skip tutorial is ok, except for one thing, space bar is to switch control between cubes, when the thingie is split in little cubbies.

Important because otherwise u won't finish levels.

Now I know..............

Got stuck at level 10ish ... one where the 'exit' is just one block ahead and left, in a 3x4, that becomes 3x3 if you happen to trigger a bridge removal. I just can't get the block to line up properly. It seems impossible, but no doubt I am missing something. ;)

Yeah, that's level 11. I finally made it past that one -- you obviously don't want to trip that switch, and you do want to utilize the entire "loop" of that level to get your bloxor arranged in the correct way.

Hint: go counter-clockwise :)

beautiful game, really well made.
( only played the first 5 levels + thought i better stop as i could easily waste to much time )

Yeah, that's level 11. I finally made it past that one -- you obviously don't want to trip that switch, and you do want to utilize the entire "loop" of that level to get your bloxor arranged in the correct way.

Hint: go counter-clockwise :)

Have you beat Stage 13 yet? I'm stuck on that one, trying to think of paths but nothing seems like it would possibly work.

I was hoping there was only 25 stages, but I'm now at 26. How many more?! :LOL:

EDIT: Well, I got to level 31, but I'll finish it off later.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, I've totally forgotten how I solved them. I did them all in one afternoon over 2 weeks ago, so it's not exactly fresh in my mind.

Very neat and well designed game. Perfect for programmer-anorak types I'd think. :cool: Abstract thinking and all that.

Of course that means I can't beat it lol!

Gave up on level 11 after having played it for 45 mins. Won't bother with it any more.

Thanks for the find tho!
Peace.

lol, I've totally forgotten how I solved them. I did them all in one afternoon over 2 weeks ago, so it's not exactly fresh in my mind.
Well i can give you the code for that 31 stage. It's 138620. Just type it, load it and there u are. Could u try it out? Really i'm almost at the end!

dakkon said:
Hi! I'm new here. And i wonder if u could pm or sth with solution to stage 31? Cause I've stucked there and got no idea how to solve it.. Pls! :smile:))

Rough guide to Stage 31: (mark it with mouse to make it readable)
Left and up to X.
Back to start.
Up to "exit pad".
Left to upper leftmost pad and adjust position.
Back to center and down to X.
Up and left, then down to lower left X.
Right to lower right pad.
Up to exit.

Back