Paris back in jail.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2007260702,00.html

0,,2007261719,00.jpg

As Judge Michael Sauer ordered her back to prison to serve her FULL 45-day sentence, Paris screamed: “It’s not rightâ€.

And as a female cop dragged her away to the cells, Paris looked up at mum Kathy and wept, “Mom! Mom!†Mrs Hilton broke down in tears and had to be comforted by husband Rick.

Distraught Paris, 26, was last night back on suicide watch at the Century Regional Detention Facility just 36 hours after being freed early on medical grounds.

Prisoner number 9818783 was put back in her special cell — isolated from other inmates — amid fears the angry lags could RIOT over her special treatment.

Wardens even ordered a lockdown as prisoners — who think Paris pretended to be sick to con doctors — threatened a revolt.

parole = State Time

probation= County Time

big difference ...
No, parole is getting off after serving some of your sentence and the parole board thinks you're no longer a threat.

Probation is a sentence given by a judge that is much lighter than the normal sentence for the crime, with the stipulation if you get in trouble you get resentenced (and usually the max allowed)

"Last year, the Los Angeles Times reported Baca put one of his closest friends on the payroll as a $105,000-a-year adviser."

my god if an advisor to the sheriff earns 105 grand how much does the sheriff earn ?

No, parole is getting off after serving some of your sentence and the parole board thinks you're no longer a threat.

Probation is a sentence given by a judge that is much lighter than the normal sentence for the crime, with the stipulation if you get in trouble you get resentenced (and usually the max allowed)

ya my bad, on saying parole instead of probation, but the point stands. She wasn't sentenced to jail until she violated the terms of her probation twice.

i actually think her + bush junior are underrated WRT intelligence (both are about average or slightly higher)

one thing about paris i cant understand shes had a lot of plastic surgery, but she hasnt fixed her nose or eye or gotten a boobjob

Her parents are the ones to blame, really.
An young adult woman without any sense of the harshness of the real world is bound to be trapped by these situations, more so if you're a high-profile celebrity/socialite.
And her parents kept her totally spoiled with luxuries, cocooned in a dreamworld filled with "plastic people".
There is a difference between over-protecting someone and a normal shielding provided by the parents of a young child/teenager from the most extreme examples of life's miseries.
I'm sorry, but isn't it better NOT to be aware of the harshness of this world and be cocooned in a dreamworld? You employ some very questionable logic my friend.

I'm sorry, but isn't it better NOT to be aware of the harshness of this world and be cocooned in a dreamworld? You employ some very questionable logic my friend.

Errrm. No.

What a strange thing to say. It's better to be "cocooned in a dreamworld" than have some kind of semblance of what the world is really like?

Errrm. No.

What a strange thing to say. It's better to be "cocooned in a dreamworld" than have some kind of semblance of what the world is really like?
Well, it may be that we have a semantic misunderstanding here.
Try to look deeper into what I said without all the usual cliches associated with it.

Well, it may be that we have a semantic misunderstanding here.
Try to look deeper into what I said without all the usual cliches associated with it.

To be honest, I'd respond, but I haven't the foggiest what you're banging on about. Sorry.

No becouse a dreamworld is just a dreamworld. Reality is out there and to be able to resist the harshness one has to be exposed to it otherwise one day it will come as a shock becouse dreamworlds dont last forever. Really a dreamworld is a bubble that can burst so easily...pop! ;)

She knew about the laws and must have been aware that she broke it since she done it before to (drive drunk). Really it's her own fault and I think she deserves what she got. IF anything I would care far more about the future to be killed/handicapped/traumatised person due to him/she being run over by a drunk.

No excuse exists.

No becouse a dreamworld is just a dreamworld. Reality is out there and to be able to resist the harshness one has to be exposed to it otherwise one day it will come as a shock becouse dreamworlds dont last forever. Really a dreamworld is a bubble that can burst so easily...pop! ;)
No question about that. I was merely pointing out that if one can be spared actually entering this real world and could remain in their dreamworld, cocooned by his/her rich parents, then that is what he/she should do. No Buddhas here, sorry :)

Back