BSG "Definitely the last Season"

Okey dokey. You're going to have to explain that to me. Am I being thick?
Tricia Helfer isn't in the picture twice. Its two different people that don't even look the same. I'm unsure why the person thought she was in the picture twice.

Tricia Helfer isn't in the picture twice. Its two different people that don't even look the same. I'm unsure why the person thought she was in the picture twice.

OK, now I'm confused. Tricia Helfer IS in the picture twice isn't she? There are two number sixes, one of which is a new number six called Natalie.

It's not Lucy Lawless if that's what you're thinking.

Isn't it?

/looks closer at the EW site

Well, poke me in the eye. It isn't Lucy Lawless! It sure looked like her. Serves me for not reading the story. I guess I just assumed that they wouldn't have the same actress in the picture twice.

p.s. the same article repeats hints from the producer that Starbuck isn't the 12th cylon, but with 6 being in the picture twice, why couldn't Starbuck?

She is in the picture twice. And you can see it in upcoming episodes that she (six on Basestar) becomes a brunette and leads some kind of rebellion with the centurions. I think this is Caprica Six, the one who had sex with Baltar in the pilot.

Before BSG ends can i haz a copy of each female cylon plz ?

Wasn't very impressed with 4x01 but loved 4x02, hope they won't milk the show too much..

Last edited by a moderator:
Season 4 has started well, I think, and I am happy they are following B5's lead and having it end.

The whole cylon side of things really blew my mind this episode, I liked it betterer than the first by far but still feel the whole series will either turn out ftw/ftl based on how they end it.

grrr. not here, yet.

Same here Russ, The Sci Fi Channel now broadcasts in high def too but it's only being carried on satellite (I think it's satellite). It feels like my cable provider is mocking me by not carrying the HD feed while that broadcast is posted hours later on a usenet group that it hosts. I was going to say more about that but better safe than sorry.

I'll have to wait to Universal gets around to airing it in 1080i to get the broadcast experience. Though the bitrate my provider uses isn't that good at all.

Starting back tomorrow night, and it runs 3.5 minutes long so set your DVRs accordingly!

For those of us not Stateside, how was it? Threads on other forums seem to be going bananas but I'm not delving too much in for fear of spoilers.

The plot was first class, the execution was a bit forced as a lot of stuff got crammed into the episode. Still has my head spinning. The acting was great.

Back