Haze : The official game thread

I think it's fairly clear what's happening. The PS3 was the lead platform, probably the furthest along, and Halo3 is coming out on 360 this Fall also. Might make sense to delay the 360 release, call it a PS3 exclusive in the meantime, and then announce the 360 release for sometime early next year probably. Ubi-soft knows more than most the power of marking a game 'exclusive' in terms of attention, and in this case it probably gels nicely with their strategic goal of "not being completely ignored on the 360 in favour of Halo3" ;)

it was announced to be multiplat, but the official site only shows a PlayStation 3 logo and there are rumors all over the net that its a ps3 exclusive now. nothing has been confirmed yet, though.

Ubisoft says they are working on a ps3 exclusive, but didn't give the name.
http://spong.com/article/12637?cb=316

it was announced to be multiplat, but the official site only shows a PlayStation 3 logo and there are rumors all over the net that its a ps3 exclusive now. nothing has been confirmed yet, though.

If you had clicked my link, you would have seen Blim got confirmation. ;)

I think it's fairly clear what's happening. The PS3 was the lead platform, probably the furthest along, and Halo3 is coming out on 360 this Fall also. Might make sense to delay the 360 release, call it a PS3 exclusive in the meantime, and then announce the 360 release for sometime early next year probably. Ubi-soft knows more than most the power of marking a game 'exclusive' in terms of attention, and in this case it probably gels nicely with their strategic goal of "not being completely ignored on the 360 in favour of Halo3" ;)
The bolded part is all that needs to be true for Haze to be PS3 exclusive this year. Ubi is not dumb.

A bit off topic, but has anyone seen a site or list which compiles 3rd party exclusives for each platform; wii, ps3, and 360?

Looks really good to me! I'm not a fan of Timesplitters but this one seems a lot more interesting indeed.

As I've played all the TimeSplitter's to death, especially regarding multiplayer, I'm very eager to see what Free Radical can come up with this time:)

Back