Sony Ferrari PS3 Kit Exposed.

If you have bucket loads of money and want the ultimate Sony Ferrari PS3 kit the answer is the Australian developed SX02 GT Challenge Simulator that incorporates a full Ferrari simulator with a PS3 that blurs the line between virtual and reality.

20070519102143afa12.jpg

:LOL: :oops: :love:

So it hasn't any force feedback in the seat? Seems a waste of money then. And why sell it with a supposed integrated PS3 when it'd take any other console? Just sell the garish red on it's own and let people plug their own console in.

This is pretty disappointing when you can get a Playseat for £175, which does the exact same job, i.e. Racing bucket seat.

How hard would it be the feed a hydraulics system with the outputs from something like GT4?

Could you take a feed off the steering wheel to get the left / right info, the accelerator for forward / back motion and rumble info from the PS2 itself?

I'm sure their is a limited market for full motion seat for consoles. I've seen Racing Seats costing up to £300.

I'm sure if you could sell such a seat for £500 there would be a market.

This is pretty disappointing when you can get a Playseat for £175, which does the exact same job, i.e. Racing bucket seat.

How hard would it be the feed a hydraulics system with the outputs from something like GT4?

Ask Kazunori Yamauchi, he already built himself a couple a few times before, with triple displays too ... I suspect it wouldn't be too hard, just really, really expensive. ;)

Back