What are you playing now? [2007-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished updating windows Game Explorer well as near to finished as you can be becuse games will randomly disappear from it.
Seriously at its heart is a database a flat file database (not a relational one) and the trained chimps at microsoft still couldn't do a good job. I could of created something similar in visual basic 6 back when I used to program A good programmer could make a clone in a day (lets be generous and add 3 days for polishing)

Just finished updating windows Game Explorer well as near to finished as you can be becuse games will randomly disappear from it.
Seriously at its heart is a database a flat file database (not a relational one) and the trained chimps at microsoft still couldn't do a good job. I could of created something similar in visual basic 6 back when I used to program A good programmer could make a clone in a day (lets be generous and add 3 days for polishing)

Tell me about it. I think it took a couple of monkeys one Friday afternoon to throw together.

You're library is very impressive though, kudos!

Created a female khajit thief yesterday in Skyrim for the Thieves Guild line of quests. Could've used my assassin but he was more of a archery/daggers than stealth/pickpockets type of build. Did the first three quests, had to wipe out the safe in the bee farm house, which really reminded me of the old Thief games.

Start playing Kane and Lynch 2...I like it (also liked the first part).

Also, after getting colonel in BF3 MP, I restarted the campaign to celebrate the amazing graphics of this game...always mind blowing how good this game looks on my big plasma panasonic TV :)

I played the beta week-ends, then I played Guild Wars 2 beta week-end...
There's no going back.
(Tera = good combat, everything else boring to death.)

virsyntera.jpg

i love playing tera!! :9

i love playing tera!! :9
I really liked the combat, but the quest hubs were getting old very quickly to me anyway.
Give Guild Wars 2 a try when you get the chance, cooperating with random players instead of competing with them changes everything to me. (Also, no click to get and validate quests, dynamic events, and personal story make a major difference. Exploring is rewarded too. And I can just teleport in many places just like in GW !)

Tera's gameplay is reminiscent of Monster Hunter.
Guild Wars 2 gameplay is reminiscent of Diablo.

I'm counting on Diablo 3 to calm down my very new GW2 addiction ! ;)

I'd give TERA a try one day, but the Elin creep me the fuck out, amongst other things related to the females in the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBOwCRH1xBw

Plus according to my search, these are the censored versions. The uncensored ones, from the Korean version, wear far, far less.

Far less.

Far.

Less.

I'm going to go kill myself right now. Anyone who wants to join me, form a line.

um, just for the record, maybe you guys browse without images enabled or whatever, but I like TERA, the software synthesizer. Never heard of the MMO... :)

I'd give TERA a try one day, but the Elin creep me the fuck out, amongst other things related to the females in the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBOwCRH1xBw

Plus according to my search, these are the censored versions. The uncensored ones, from the Korean version, wear far, far less.

Far less.

Far.

Less.

I'm going to go kill myself right now. Anyone who wants to join me, form a line.

Yes that was disturbing to me too, and the Castanic dressing code & animations aren't pleasing me either...

Speaking of Skyrim, last night I tweaked the ugrids, changing the default variable of 5 to 11. The draw distance is awesome, now. You can see pretty far. I also installed a nice ENB shader mod. I need to post screens of this.

Wow!
I went from 5 to 9, and then back to 7 ... What's your specs???
My game is starting to crawl in places...
I have a defunct raid 1 for my windows drive... I think that is the problem. Since one of my disks went offline I'm having all sorts of problems.

I also came across this mod, and thought of Silent_Buddha and his quest for fantasy simulation, so I'll post it here :)
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10843
Hope you like it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished off the ME2 DLC. Getting into chapter 3 of the Witcher now. Next up is Uncharted 3 (PS3) then LA Noire (PC).

The Company of Heroes 2 announcement by Relic has me considering reinstalling the original and playing through its single-player campaign next week. Should hold me over until the 15th.

Last Remnant and BF3.
I'm not that much excited by Last Remnant so far but game is interesting enough for me to keep playing it. I'm more Witcher / Mass Effect / Elder Scroll/Dungeon Master RPG than jRPG fan it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back