What are you playing now? [2007-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a hard time getting into AC2, the controls just feel wrong.

Think a 360 controller would help? Is that how it was meant to be played, 'cause I can't make the bindings work to save my arse.

(I had the same problem with AC, never did play it)

I gave up on the mouse/keyboard and swithced to my controller pretty early and never looked back.

Just finished Dragon Age Origins and I must says it is one of the best gaming experiences ever and the immersion is almost creepy with the voice acting, deep rich dialogs and scenes. Previously my most highly regarded RPG was BGI+II but Dragon Age surpasses them both as it delivers more immersion and really touch the player and how your choices affects the game world. A bit creepy.

GOTF FOREVER!

Caint wait for Dragon Age 2 becouse I need to find
Morrigan and my child! :LOL:
!

Defensegrid again :LOL:

Finally a week or two ago they released new map pack for this fabulous game and I was hammering 4 new missions! Finally during long weekend I've managed to finish all modes in each mission earning Gold just to find out that at the same time of adding new maps they also added more modes to original maps!
How brilliant! :p

I'm proud of myself, because I've managed to get gold in Only green towers Out of fuel map! This is by miles the hardest mission in the game!
Took me just 5 hours to crack it :devilish:

PS. Why I need HD5870 for if I only play Defensegrid lately :rolleyes:

Defensegrid again :LOL:
PS. Why I need HD5870 for if I only play Defensegrid lately :rolleyes:

In the leaderboads I'm the top 100 for The Last Stand (story mode) - I love that game to bits. So much replayability. I've not even started on the new modes yet. Masses of fun for a £7 game. Don't worry I've got a GTX285 that scratches it's head when I'm playing games like this. Grab JC2 to feed your 5870 is my advice.

Tried playing the MW2 free weekend deal. Wow it's really a POS compared to BC2, not even sure why there's a comparison.

Slipping back into LOTRO a little bit, finished Assassin's Creed 2 and the Dragon Age expansion so bored enough to get pulled back into it.

Just finished AC2 last night and I have to say I think it's about the greatest game I've played in a while, it REALLY sucked me in once I got passed my control issues.

Gonna go back and play AC now that I think I have a handle on the controls to fill in the back story...

Why are you always talking about AC and AC2? I've finished Ace Combat 6 nearly a year and a half ago now.

Ace Combat 6 only appears on inferior hardware, not on gods own gaming machine. therefore it does not exist therefore no one can be talking about it...

Ace Combat 6 only appears on inferior hardware, not on gods own gaming machine. therefore it does not exist therefore no one can be talking about it...

LOL I think they were talking about Assassin's Creed. BTW I like Ace Combat especially the third one on the PS1 ;)

Hopelessly addicted to Torchlight, again. Things I wish they'd improve upon are the lack of multiplayer and the ability to choose your gender. Otherwise, it's truly a diamond in the rough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back