Playstation network ID thread

Bobbler

Shazbot!
Veteran
I realize there aren't many of us with PS3's at the moment, but one of these threads might be useful now and even more useful as time passes.

So, post your PSN ID.

Mine is Fronn

I thought you were supposed to be able to sign up and "reserve your name" right away?

Supposedly theres a delay (no surprise there) in the website that will allow europeans to "reserve" their ID till march.

Anyone have the link to the european network id registration site?

I think it's been put on hold, according to threespeech.
http://threespeech.com/blog/
We’ve been trying to find out what’s going on regarding being able to register usernames online via the PlayStation Store (we were originally told this would be in operation worldwide today)

All we’re being told at present is that the launch of this service has now been delayed - and that a new date will be confirmed shortly. We’ll keep you posted.

I have one unanswered question. Are PS2 online games still supported well by the PS3??

Hi, just got an email from "PlayStation" with a sing-up link for PlayStation Network ID:D
Although I wont get my PS3 until March, a friend of mine has an import PS3 from Hong Kong, so I might play from his sometimes. Anyone else got this email today?

Anyways, my PSN-ID is.......Sindress.......tadda!

USA acount: hey696969 (almost never used)
JAP acount: hey69 (almost never used)
EU acount: THEALMIGHTY (use pretty always)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back