Photoshop this: We've found Dave Baumann, with a beer, a shirt and more...

Farid

Artist formely known as Vysez
Veteran
Supporter
Photoshop this: We've found Dave Baumann with a beer, a shirt(!) and Lara Croft too

IMG_2229.jpg

Mhh, look at this smile, look at this man, who shall remain unnamed - for, now -, sitting next to him with a napkin lying on his lap. The possibilities, they're so numerous...

DSC00139.jpg

And how shall we forget about the way the AMD/ATI discussion went.
As you can see AMD had quite the negociator. A glamourous and always ready to part legs (which is a great quality for a woman), Lara Croft, with guns.
Evil Wavey, the dark side of Dave Baumann, act surprised and amused on this pic, but his evil read eyes show the color of his true intents, get 5 Billions out of AMD, guns or not!

Fire up your Photoshops, your Paintshops, your Paint.Nets, let's not forget about your Gimp and good ol' Paints.

Everything is welcome, caption, photo compositing, everything as long as it's safe for work that is.

Rys may even send the best photoshop creator a barely used XGI T-shirt (or not).

Pic I Caption:

"C'mon, Bubba, you're an old 3dfx guy. . .you KNOW that the cpu should be a special purpose processor for the gpu!"

or

"Ooooh. . .nap time? Will there be milk and cookies after?"

Pic II Caption:

"I love a woman with a pair of 45s!"

Hmm, I could think of a better caption for the first pic, including the napkin, but I don't want to get banned :LOL:

WTF? :LOL:

And you said you weren't posting much these days, well I see you still have time to write posts like this one, hehe! ;)

Well it doesn't take me long to make posts like that! It just comes natural!!

Better way of going could have been "I'm going to upload to your server"

Hehehe that's hilarious, shame we can't rep people on here... I mean... Not that i would ever rep people for being funny... err...

First pic: <left> (thinking) Hm... I got his pants the first time, I wonder if he'll fall for it again. :love:
<middle> zomgwtf somebody get me the hell out of here!
<right> (thinking) What a great place for an orgy!

Second pic: teeheehee that tickles. (Warcraft)

Second pic: teehee that's all you've got? I've been touched by bigger weapons.

Second pic: My X-ray vision shows me...

Second pic: I am Apophis! And I will put a snake in you for your insolence! :devilish:

Second pic: My eyes!!! It burns!!! Never before have I ever seen anything so magnificent (legs splitting).

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, someone might as well start off the chops:

dsc00139df2.jpg

Couldn't think of anything for this one so just supersized Dave's head:

img2229yx7.jpg

Hm...I'm seeing a pattern. The only two women are sitting together...and all the guys are in groups of two-three...huge pillows...lying down...

:oops:

Is the napkin folded/crumbled to raise up like that or....

:???:

Oh, it's that kind of place. :oops:

Dave's really changed his life a bit, hasn't he? :oops:

Dave's really changed his life a bit, hasn't he? :oops:

The move to Canada must have been very stressful. :???: I wonder how his wife will take the news. Unless....they got married so they could avoid the gay marriage controversy, especially in Ontario. Who knows? maybe one of the women in the back there is his "wife". Conspiracy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps it's a training ... cough ... brainwashing ... camp for AMD/ATI. You know, just to smooth the aquisition process, and get everyone into the AMD mindset. Either way, it's seriously queer. Take that as you will.

Oh, and why do the people projected on the walls have such huge balls?

Back