FREE Games List [2022+]

Not exactly a free game but it's a high profile game that Im sure people are curious about
Dead Space Remake gets a 90-minute free trial on PC
Electronic Arts has released a 90-minute free trial for the PC version of Dead Space Remake on Steam. From today until May 29th, PC gamers can download this free trial and get a taste of this third-person horror game. From what I know, this free trial is based on the game’s latest version. Thus, it will give you a pretty good idea of how the game performs on your PC system.
ps: on steam

Metro: Last Light free on Steam until the 25th.

Regards,
SB

A handful of Dirt Rally 2.0 tracks (rally locations) are free on Steam until the 29th: Sweden, Germany, Finland, and Wales.

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War free on Steam until the 1st.

Final Liberation: Warhammer Epic 40,000 is free on GOG as part of a Warhammer Skulls 2023 Digital Goodie Pack for another ~2.5 days.

Hue free on Steam until June 8th.

Amazon Prime Gaming has a bunch of weekly games up right now (above even their panoply of SNK Neo Geo games), some (like Grime) expiring in five days.

Edit: If you have Train Simulator Classic or Train Sim World 3, for some reason, they're giving away some French routes for free until the 2nd.

Last edited:
It's snagging time on the Epic Games Store, where this week's game giveaway is underway. The mystery game teased last week turns out to be a pair of related titles: Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition and Guacamelee! 2. Either or both is for keeps if you stake your claim by next Thursday. The upcoming freebies are not a mystery this time. They are theHunter: Call of the Wild and Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms: Wulfgar's Legends of Renown Pack.
1686881096764.png

EPIC Free Games.png

Downloaded ESO last night mainly just to try out the DLAA. Looks pretty dated tbh and I couldn't get the control pad to work for some reason so I gave up before leaving the first area.

EDIT: Severed Steel looks really good actually. I really have no need whatsoever for more games (by backlog measures in the several dozen right now) but I think I'll grab it when it's available!

Last edited:
Back