The Game Awards 2022

Elden Ring GOTY! Yes! Creator mentioned more stuff is coming to Elden Ring.

Vampire Survivors didn't win it's one category, booo!

Regards,
SB

That person that snuck onto the stage at the end was awesome... 🤣

Fjgh-cKWQAc47hV

Good show, amazing DS2 trailer, forbiden west dlc and ff16 looks great, also interested in cyberpunk dlc. Biggest disappointment tekken 8, game looks nowhere near as good as first trailer.

I don't know why that kid was arrested and Christopher Judge wasn't for stealing half the shows running time for himself 😅

It was kind of surreal, they were playing the "please end your speech" music and he just kept going on and on and on and on. He had nice things to say and you could tell he was very emotional, but man did he take a lot of time from others.

Regards,
SB

It was kind of surreal, they were playing the "please end your speech" music and he just kept going on and on and on and on. He had nice things to say and you could tell he was very emotional, but man did he take a lot of time from others.

Regards,
SB
Yeah. It's actually quite selfish in a way... but you could tell from the past awards for GoW 2018 and obviously any interviews/behind the scenes with him, that he's quite an emotional guy, and he likes to talk about those things because I think it helps him personally. I think he's struggled for a long time, and he just wants to get it out there.

Happy for him, but yea.. it was a bit too long.

Man... Xbox really had nothing, and won nothing.

How embarrassing..
owning Cod would do nothing for them. It would have been just as embarrassing.

Although, The only thing more embarrassing is coming away from the VGAs thinking cod or any handful of titles represents such a significant part of the industry that you’re business would be significantly harmed from not having it.

The 70B would be better served de-scoping their titles back to focus on just being really good at one thing, and paying a lot more for better writers and music for all Of their studios.

Though I get the need for more content; it should be clear they aren’t succeeding at making massive games.

Last edited:
Back