Console Good Game Deals [2022+]

Apparently you can get the upcoming PS+ Premium for half price by buying a year of PS Now via your web browser, which will then be converted to PS+ Premium when it launches in June. So, two months of PS Now and ten of PS+++ for $60/£50.

Sony usually discounts PS+ at least every November, usually to $45 from $60 (sometimes down to $30, though that’s mostly from seemingly iffier sites), so the new levels of PS+ will presumably go on sale, too.

USA people: Costco supposedly has 4x$25 packs of Sony, MS, and Nintendo gift cards on sale for $80 in-store until the 26th. Not sure if it’s in all locations. I think you can use the MS cards to buy an actual console from MS’s store, so a theoretical 20% off. I think you can use the Sony cards for PS+.

The reviews are mixed, so maybe just save your money for the forthcoming Zwei remake. Or buy Orta on Xbox and play its remaster. It regularly hits $5.

The reviews are mixed, so maybe just save your money for the forthcoming Zwei remake. Or buy Orta on Xbox and play its remaster. It regularly hits $5.
I was such a fan that I bought the limited hard copies for Switch (I dont own a Switch) and PS4 with special Saturn cases for my collection which I want to keep seeled. The 2,50 was an opportunity to play the digital version super cheap

Maybe it’ll recur as advertising for Zwei. It was so cheap I thought we’d have seen it in a PC bundle by now.

GameStop has the Thrustmaster T150 wheel for $100 (for PS3, PS4, PS5 and PC). It has the cheapest pedals (not the upgraded ones that come with the T150 Pro), so they'll be the weakest part. The wheel itself is okay. It's pretty quiet in use save for the clicky paddle shifters. It should be a perfectly cromulent entry wheel, and it seems hard to beat for the price.

Amazon Prime Days may be your next bet for a wheel deal.

GameStop has the Thrustmaster T150 wheel for $100 (for PS3, PS4, PS5 and PC). It has the cheapest pedals (not the upgraded ones that come with the T150 Pro), so they'll be the weakest part. The wheel itself is okay. It's pretty quiet in use save for the clicky paddle shifters. It should be a perfectly cromulent entry wheel, and it seems hard to beat for the price.

Amazon Prime Days may be your next bet for a wheel deal.
i have the pro one, and can confirm, the wheel is quite good actually. better than the notchy grind of the one from logitech.

Target has the Xbox Series S for $250 and includes a $50 GiftCard with purchase!
Microsoft also has it listed at $250.

Microsoft also started their Black Friday Games Sale too, and have a Punch Card available on the console Xbox Rewards app.

Xbox Series S for $200 via their Instagram page:

let's go! team impulse purchase!

I think they need to see the data on this. I'd be curious to see what the results would be. But once the genie is out, consumers will expect black friday will always be this price point or lower!

let's go! team impulse purchase!

I think they need to see the data on this. I'd be curious to see what the results would be. But once the genie is out, consumers will expect black friday will always be this price point or lower!

I am wondering if MS has refreshes aka slim models coming out early next year. perhaps in time for starfield ? Series S gets smaller (maybe shaves off 25% ) and Series X gets refreshed with a smaller design and perhaps even a version with no disc drive ? one of the things I heard about the streaming stick is that MS skipped it in favor of deals with Samsung but also because there is a new much smaller series S coming down the pipe

Back