No real reason

If gif spelled as jiff... Does dog spelled doj?

Anyway, the gif didn't play for me :( :( :(

Is there a gfycat but for dogs? Like... gfydog?

Edit :

It finally plays! Lol are they going in circles?

It finally plays! Lol are they going in circles?
No. My wife was trying to take a picture of Pinky (the one jumping towards the camera) because she was lying on her side just drooling because I was petting her belly and she was half asleep. As soon as my wife pulled the camera out she jumped up, I thought the gif was funny as it captures Pinky's attitude pretty well...always happy.
Also there's a line from her drool on the bedsheet behind her. Buffy is just jumping up on the right to give me her squirrly to toss.

Me last night on Halloween sitting on our porch giving away candy. I kept perfectly still until they'd come near the candy bowl on the table near me then I'd either slowly tilt my head or gesture towards the candy. Pretty sure I traumatized a poor 7 year old gladiator, but I also had 5 kids pet me and got lots of compliments on it. I really felt like I was pushing creepy a bit since we normally have 8-10 cats on our porch at night and it was a bit odd, but my sister had given me the cat head a while ago and it was Halloween so I figured have some fun. :)

1667328814934.png

EDITED BITS: The kids were kind enough to relieve me after an hour.

1667328987219.png

Back