FREE Games List [2022+]

I played Maneater via Gamepass last summer. Risks being bogged down by it's very detailed and accurate portrayal of shark evolution but otherwise it's lots of fun.

ARK: Survival Evolved is free-to-permanently-own for anyone who claims the game before 10 am PDT on June 19! This is a limited-time offer, so aspiring survivalists should get it now to join the adventure!

Daggerfall Unity is free on GOG.

Supraland now free on Epic. Next week will be Game of Thrones The Board Game and... Car Mechanic Simulator 2018.

I guess I picked the right time to renew Prime, as I just found out they'll be giving away* 30 games up through Prime Days, July 12-13. That includes Mass Effect LE (good thing I bought that Humble Choice, which wasn't even a Steam key...), GRID Legends, NFS Heat, Republic Commando, and a bunch of arguably smaller games.

* With Prime subscription.

Get Beautiful Desolation for Free
The Summer Sale on GOG.com* has reached its halfway point, and the online store is celebrating with another giveaway. You can now experience the beautiful desolation of Beautiful Desolation completely free. All you have to do is claim the adventure game over the next 72 hours and it's yours to keep. Here's the sales giveaway pitch:

Get Beautiful Desolation for Free
The Summer Sale on GOG.com* has reached its halfway point, and the online store is celebrating with another giveaway. You can now experience the beautiful desolation of Beautiful Desolation completely free. All you have to do is claim the adventure game over the next 72 hours and it's yours to keep. Here's the sales giveaway pitch:

That is an absolutely fantastic adventure game with a well written story. Anyone who is at all into point and click adventure games should grab that.

Regards,
SB

Get VirtuaVerse for Free
GOG.com is capping off its Summer Sale* with the final giveaway of the event. New and previous subscribers to the GOG newsletter are now entitled to a free copy of VirtuaVerse. Claim it within the next 72 hours or so and this sci-fi, point-and-click adventure is yours to keep. In addition to hardcore puzzle solving, the game also features a story mode if you find it too difficult, but still want to progress. Here's more:
In a future not too far away, one Artificial Intelligence has prevailed over all other AIs and their governments. Society has migrated to a permanently integrated reality connected to a single neural network that continuously optimizes people's experiences by processing personal data.

Nathan, an outsider still refusing to comply with the new system, makes a living off the grid as a smuggler of modded hardware and cracked software. Geared with his custom headset, he is among the few that can still switch AVR off and see reality for what truly is.

ps: I bought a free game PinballFX and got a 25% discount coupon (you dont even have to install it)
The coupon was for the Epic Mega Sale so may have been time limited

Fall Guys is F2P now when they released on Switch and Xbox.

Get Classified Stories: Color Out of Space for Free
Classified Stories: Color Out of Space is now available for free on Steam, offering a short horror/adventure for Windows based on one of H.P. Lovecraft's novels. The giveaway is intended to draw attention to Classified Stories: The Tome of Myrkah, a premium installment in the series also available on Steam. Classified Stories: The Tome of Myrkah is a 1-2 hours micro-adventure and the first title in a series of first-person puzzle and adventure video games that follow the adventures of Jim Morrison, a private investigator living in Boston, Massachusetts. It's 1979, and a curious letter finds its way on your office desk - an old and almost-forgotten friend writes to you asking for one last favor, begging for your help.

Last 22hrs to claim a bunch of Amazon Prime games before they roll out the big guns (a handful of EA games that probably require linking your Amazon and EA accounts, which I’m sure won’t involve swapping any personal info or cross-linking emails for marketing purposes) for the actual Prime Days (the 12th and 13th). Some quality indies like Darkside Detective, Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams, Hue, Metronomicon, and Rain World plus some Neo Geo games.

Their July games are Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark, Fishing North Atlantic, Maniac Mansion, and Suzerain.

Last Prime Day to grab Mass Effect Legendary Edition, NFS Heat, Grid Legends, Star Wars Rebel Commando, and Star Wars Jedi Knight 1 & 2. The first three require linking your EA account.

Back