CYBERPUNK 2077 [XO, XBSX|S, PC, PS4, PS5]

Rtx medium, all options on. With "early next gen" graphics settings.

But the frame rate goes half after playing for around half hour. Need to exit and relaunch the game. Been like that since 1.5 update.

Oh and the weather is stuck between rain and sunny. Nothing else ROFL.

Right, looks quite good i think still. Maxed its still the most impressive game so far to me.

any idea why photo m,mode looks washed out?; not compatible wth hdr?

photomode_23042022_204007_result.jpg

Attachments

• photomode_23042022_203014_result.jpg
    photomode_23042022_203014_result.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 5
Anyone plays on PS5? How does PS5 haptics works while driving?

Can you feel every bump / texture of the road? How about the roar of the engine? Does the haptics translates the gear shifting feels?

Anyone plays on PS5? How does PS5 haptics works while driving? Can you feel every bump / texture of the road? How about the roar of the engine? Does the haptics translates the gear shifting feels?

I can't tell if you are taking the piss or not. :LOL: Having invested about 20-25 hours on the PS4 version running on PS5 at launch, I started over with the native PS5 version earlier this year. I enjoyed that experience but I was not bowled over by the driving, although it was much improved, but cars still seem to stick to the road by a single point - i.e. they just spin on an axis.

For me, the driving is the least satisfying aspect of Cyberpunk because it does not feel like four wheels are making contact with the road, with x number of wheels driving and 2 wheels steering. :???:

I can't tell if you are taking the piss or not. :LOL: Having invested about 20-25 hours on the PS4 version running on PS5 at launch, I started over with the native PS5 version earlier this year. I enjoyed that experience but I was not bowled over by the driving, although it was much improved, but cars still seem to stick to the road by a single point - i.e. they just spin on an axis.

For me, the driving is the least satisfying aspect of Cyberpunk because it does not feel like four wheels are making contact with the road, with x number of wheels driving and 2 wheels steering. :???:

I'm using duaksensex for haptic triggers (gear shifts) and OBS audio mirroring + APO equalizer for HD vibrator (road texture, engine roar, etc).

I do feel every single bumps on the road texture. Different vehicles also have different bump feelings.

It's a really nice details where they properly add bumps on bridge seams. The poorer the neighborhood also have more road patches (that have different bump feeling to bridge seams).

I'm curious how the haptic triggers and HD vibrators works on PS5. As my solution is obviously not how CDPR intended

I enjoyed Cyberpunk on PS5 but the number of cloned pedestrians was ridiculous.

That woman in two of yours shots (in the light grey suit) was everywhere, sometimes a cluster of them.

The lack of shadows for the npcs in most environnements are still killing me (this and the agressive lod/popping). Sometimes they cast shadow, sometime they don't...

i think i need to enable the debug option for hair AA...

btw why the heck NPCs have high poly high detail gun? their LOD system is simply efficient/good enough so not capping the max LOD for NPCs didn't affect performance?

cp gun4.jpg cp gun 1.jpg

I enjoyed Cyberpunk on PS5 but the number of cloned pedestrians was ridiculous.

That woman in two of yours shots (in the light grey suit) was everywhere, sometimes a cluster of them.

i wonder why CDPR unable to fix that cloning issue on PS5. On PC, they already kinda fixed it a few patches ago.

The bug still happen but much rarer, and have different behavior.
so when the cloning bug happen, it cloned a whole bunch of people (or cars). instead of just cloning a few people (or cars).

The lack of shadows for the npcs in most environnements are still killing me (this and the agressive lod/popping). Sometimes they cast shadow, sometime they don't...

yeah. on top of the inconsistencies, some light sources doesn't even create shadow (like the screenshot above, with pink neon). maybe wrongly flagged in the system or something. really weird.

although i no longer noticed that since i used RT. It does make shadows in certain situations/conditions look almost invisible tho.

Back