FREE Games List [2008-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultima Underworld 1 & 2 and Syndicate are free on Origin, too. You may be asked for payment information if you claim them from the website, at least according to the r/GameDeals thread (try selecting PayPal, which may let you skip ahead). I just searched for them in the Origin app and added them to my library, and I'm pretty sure I've never entered payment info there.

Or just skip EA/Origin and grab 'em at GOG like a normal person.

Void Bastards and Yooka-Laylee are next week's Epic freebies.

Syndicate are free on Origin
Allready has it :runaway:
8xgC6cI.jpg

Ultima Underworld 1 & 2 and Syndicate are free on Origin, too. You may be asked for payment information if you claim them from the website, at least according to the r/GameDeals thread (try selecting PayPal, which may let you skip ahead). I just searched for them in the Origin app and added them to my library, and I'm pretty sure I've never entered payment info there.

Or just skip EA/Origin and grab 'em at GOG like a normal person.

Void Bastards and Yooka-Laylee are next week's Epic freebies.
Weird, I don't see either UW1/2 or Syndicate on Origin.

upload_2021-8-14_10-56-27.pngupload_2021-8-14_10-57-15.png

Yooka-Laylee is free next week on Epic. I remember thinking that game looked great when it was first announced so really looking forward to that one. Void Bastards is also free next week on Epic.

Get Leisure Suit Larry 5 for Free
IndieGala continues to celebrate a life of leisure, now offering a giveaway of Leisure Suit Larry 5 – Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover Work. The previous promotions with free copies of Leisure Suit Larry 1 & 2 and Leisure Suit Larry 3 are still in effect. If you're wondering why Leisure Suit Larry 4 doesn't get the free treatment, it's because if doesn't actually exist. Leisure Suit Larry 4: The Missing Floppies was never released, and the title is based on a story about recreating its lost source code. It's not clear if it was actually lost, cancelled, or was always just an elaborate in-joke, but to this day it remains as missing as its titular floppies.
https://freebies.indiegala.com/leisure-suit-larry-5-passionate-patti-does-a-little-undercover-work

All Free games on IndieGala
2N3v5M9.jpg

https://freebies.indiegala.com/?ref=freebies

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back