Forza Horizon 5 [XO, XBSX|S, PC, XGP]

Photogrammetry and Megascans are definitely going to be big (or much bigger) and more widely used this generation with the systems SSDs/IOs storage/streaming/decompression capabilities.

FH4 already looks really good though, I do see some tech improvements (presumably ray traced reflections among others, the sea looks good/better) but above all it’s a change in scenery? I didn’t play that much yet on my PC.

Some parts looked amazing. Shame there's no gameplay though. I liked the music, remind me of Fast & Furious (of which I'm a big fan). There's a pretty good chance I'll get Game pass to play this (along with a few others obviously).

Yea as mentioned in the video, but also the lighting was baked as explained by the many hours of gathering Mexico weather clouds at 12K.

that’s fine. This is the last FH that will be cross gen this is the best they could do really; just amp up the textures

Yeah I would NOT want to figure out how to rebuild a bvh at 60fps when traveling that relatively fast compared to the world, with that much vegetation.

I mean, it's cross gen, but looks good. I liked the seasons feature of 4, so I was kinda hoping for Canada or Japan or somesuch. Heck you could even do Italy and Switzerland. Ohwell, it still looks prettier than 4, so it's all good.

They may be waiting to see what T10 is doing with Forza Motorsport before moving onto what they have

Back