What are you playing now? [2018-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
J7WMHn3.jpg

The original version (pre patch) didnt allow you to save now you have 7(i think) saves available
What makes it so intense is that you are never safe, in most fps's you can clear out an area of bad guys and then relax safe in the knowledge that nothing will attack you, but avp will always keep the level populated with enemies.
ps: if you need a savegame with all the levels unlocked let me know
Saving in AvP? heresy. :D

Thanks for the offer, but will have to decline.
When I will try again, it will be with all the pain and gain. ;)

Yeah, the uncertainty and being in constant panic is what makes the game.

Playing Greedfall on One X.

Critical design flaw. Massive deadzone for both sticks. No menu adjustment. Would a patch really be that difficult?

Nice game otherwise.

I had a great time in couch co-op with my brother and son playing Streets of Rage 4 & Minecraft Dungeons. Eagerly awaiting The Ascent.

Solo-wise I'm 50% of the way through DQ XI and really liking it and picking away at Psychonauts. I'm also planning to start Doom Eternal when the patch hits next week.

Last edited:
With the new DLC, I started another run of Wasteland 3. I didn't read a lot about it, I wonder how it will be integrated on the main quest. Let see.

So, it was pretty good, even if pretty short for the price. The nice thing is it's expanding the lore of the game, and they integrated it pretty well with the main game. It influences the endings too. I believe they have one more dlc before saying goodbye to W3. I'll buy it and redo the game AGAIN when it's out (and goodbye Unity for this series. Really weird performances and slowdowns for no visible reasons...)

EDIT : who am I kidding, I'll do the game again without waiting for the summer dlc...

EDIT 2 : started Octopath Traveler for real this time.

Started and finished LIMBO today.
3.5(?) hours.

I prefer the enviromental puzzles of INSIDE to the timing/momentum platforming of LIMBO.
Still a decent way to spend an afternoon, though.

I've gotten the completion bug for Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart on PS5 so I'm getting everything in that as I progress through the game. I rebought all of the dlc for Civilization 6 on PC so I switched from the Switch to that. Should have done so sooner. Splitting time between MLB: The Show and Scarlet Nexus on the XSX.

This is my current rotation. Getting Flight Simulator, Cris Tales and The Ascent for XSX in July so I need to knock out some more of the backlog.

I got my hands on Planet Zoo as I played a lot of Zoo Empire back in the day. The animals are amazing, but there's so much to do I get kinda overwhelmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back